My Life As Lucy Part 5

For all those boys who secretly read this...........
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly hit accept to Gavin's request when the phone rang. I twas Emma. I quickly answered the Phone. "Yolo" I said it was our secret code for What's up ever since we met in 3rd grade. "OMG GUESS WHAT!!!??" "WHAT?!" "GAVIN JUST UPDATED HIS STATUS TO FRIENDS WITH LUCY!!!!!!!!!!" "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" We both screamed over our excitement! Gavin was my "friend" It was a start at least. I called it day out and went to sleep, where I had a dream of me and Gavin being Prom Queen & King :x

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP Went my alarm clock. I groaned as I got out of bed. I put my clothes on and decided to walk to school. I brushed my teeth and did my daily routine. I just still couldn't get over the fact that Gavin called me his friend! I sat with Emma when I got to school, and shared my idea of trying out for cheer! She loved the idea so we were set. I was going to call over my sister Layla since she did cheer. My sister Layla was in college so she only comes on weekends, yet that is very rare though.  I walked into reading and Gavin walked up to me...... And said "Hey"
"Hey! I saw that you were reading 'Gone with the wind' fantastic book isn't it it's my favorite book" and gave him the widest smile known t human kind and realized what I fool I have made of myself. I went to 2nd period and moaned. Gavin calls me his friend and I become the Book idiot in front of him, I didn't know how I was going to go to science and apologize for being stupid back there. That's when Mrs. Landard picked me and Gavin as Science Buddy's and I swear I didn't know what was happening but I had a good feeling.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for Part 6................... Comment any suggestions or comments or anything! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• This part is Awesome!! I hope Lucy keeps gaining confidence and becomes popular like her sister and mom but says her old really down to earth self!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • AH!!! I NEED MORE!! (turns in to zombie!!)
    skylambsignature
  • SQUEEEE this was really good! keep it up @SportyChic!

• This is soooo neat!!! thanks for posting this I just saw it and am starting at the beginning!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~