My Life As Lucy Part 4

edited August 2016 in General

My thoughts starting swirling as I approached the steps. As I touched our huge lumber made porch I figured he was here because his dad owned a plumbing business....... which would be the only logical reason Honestly.  
"Hey... er.... Lucy, right?"
"Yeah" I said I tried not to blush at his cute Canadian accent. His family came here when he was around 4... not that I stalk him or anything.....  
"Is your dad home?" 
"No, he's still at the court on a case he should be home tonight around 8:00"
"Ok well just give me a call on your phone or something, he called my dad on a problem or something" I KNEW IT! 
Wait this means he is going to give me his.... NUMBER!!!!! OMG I HAVE TO CALL EMMA ASAP AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He handed me his number and was off. I guess by this moment your wondering.... Does your dad work at the court house? well yes, yes he does....

Things to know about me:
 My dad works at the court and my mom owns the famous fashion brand Aeropostale NOTE: you would think i would be cool by that but I'm not..... especially when I can claim those jeans 3/10 of you reading this have on............
I live in an mansion like this:
images (1)

•       I never see my mom most of the time
  • I have a dog named Buddy
  • My favorite color is green
  • I love Gavin
  • I have 1 sister
  • I love Gavin
  • My little brother died in a car accident when he was 5
  • I still feel gulty
  My little Brother Joe died. In a car accident. I was driving him to The Hub - search it up- when a Semi Truck hit us. It took me a year to recover and I still feel guilty. People say it's not my fault but  that's where they're wrong. It is my fault And this is the story how:

FLASHBACK:

"Hey little Bro"
"Hey"
" I am so mad at mom and dad, wanna go to the Hub and chill?" And those words are what I hate. If those words had not been said Joe would still be here. He would have turned 6 next week. He would still be alive A breathing human Being. I drove a Cadillac at the time, he was in the back seat because I was over-protective of him. We were turning when a Semi-Truck and hit the back. I only had a broken leg and a few stitches. Sometimes if I had not been mad and stayed home or let him be in the front seat he would still be here.

I have never forgiven myself about that. Sometimes it's to guilty to deal with. 

I went to my room and browsed the internet. I screamed when I saw Gavin's Instagram and Snap chat request......
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Tuned for Part 5 coming later today :D

Pray for those you have lost <3

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• I loved seeing Lucy's backstory and her likes and dislikes!  That was a really neat!  Can't wait to see part 5.  :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • Man that is sad about her little brother I feel bad for her!  Oh, and this looks kind of girly so if I read this I don't want anyone and I mean ANYONE to know, got it?
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • rain_shadow said:

I loved seeing Lucy's backstory and her likes and dislikes!  That was a really neat!  Can't wait to see part 5.  :(|)

I just realized ho little you know about Lucy and stuff

echo_panda said:

Man that is sad about her little brother I feel bad for her!  Oh, and this looks kind of girly so if I read this I don't want anyone and I mean ANYONE to know, got it?

Your secrets safe with me  :-$ :-bd

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • This part was both really awesome and sad, great work!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • OMG WOOO!! I LOVED the part where you talk about her house!!  I'm so sorry about her brother, I wish her life was better, but I think Lucy is a very nice person!!
    skylambsignature