My Life As Lucy Part 3

"H... h..hi....." I stumbled upon the word. as I said it. 
"Hey.... Lucy is it?" 
"Yeah, Gavin?"
" Yeah"
"So what do you need, help with your homework or.......?"
" Ha Nice one, but I came to give you this" Gavin said as he handed "Gone With The Wind to me. "It's one of my favorite books, but anyways here's your book back" I grabbed the Book "Thanks"
 " No Problem"
I might have just fainted right there at that very second! I had to tell Emma soon!!!!!!! I was so happy I didn't notice when Mr.Elder -yes it's his real name yet he's really like 29- He introduced himself and blah blah. We all said our favorite book and Gavin said "Gone With The Wind" So I did too, I mean it is right?.........  I needed to talk to my sister Layla about this she'll know what to do. She's like the queen on High school and she won Prom Queen.... Yet look at her little sister. I was pretty, but just unnoticeable I guess? The bell rang and I was off for my next period..... and when I walked in guess who was there.? GAVIN!!!!!!!!!!!! He was on his phone probably considering he had like 9,000 followers on Instagram. Maybe we had he same schedule right? He headed my way but it was just his girlfriend "Lily" AKA "The evil Witch of the School" In MY opinion. And her evil posse. Me and Lily used to be Best friends in elementary school when she noticed that she could " Be better" Without me..... 

It was lunch and I saw Emma! I waved her over, and she didn't see me until she glanced around. I caught her up on everything and may have exaggerated Just a "little bit" With the Gavin thing........ she cat me up and told me the basic things on how she's the teachers pet and how she's so not worried things like that. Gavin was sitting with the jock's like usual. I munched on my fries and pondered for a while. At the end of the day it turned out that me and Gavin DID have the same schedule. I was so happy I could dance like SNOOPY <3 But I cant so....... When I cam home...... there was Gavin... on my..... front... steps...... OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Stay Tuned for Part 3
I will try not to make this a love story it's hard for me because I only read love story's xD

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• OMG THIS IS GETTING SO AWESOME!! Thanks for the next part @SportyChic I can't wait to hear what happens next and I love love stories too! So, if it goes that way that's fine   :x
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • This is THE BEST!!!! I agree too!! I ONLY read loves stories too, I am sooo glad you do too, I was worried I was the only one!
    skylambsignature
  • I know right! My friends usually like mystery books or sci-fi books I like romantic books or realistic fiction btw if you like Romantic books I can make a list of my favorite one's for you :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited April 2016
    OMG YES @sportychic!! I would love that, I am running pretty low!
    skylambsignature
  • wow!! gavin is waiting for her on her front steps!!! so exciting you've got to post the next part and soon!!!!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6