Lucy's Blog - My Opinion

Hi everyone! I'm Lucy! You all probably know me from PinkyB's Miss Clue Fanatic! :D (Still kind of weirded out that she can obviously see every moment of our lives... Oh well, it happens, right?) So anyway! Like my older sister Martha, I will be posting blogs about some interesting events in my life. :D Like all blogs really.

Today's blog will be about my opinion about this whole T.A.G thing. Honestly, I think that Martha and I should ignore! Don't get me wrong, I love to dig in into an interesting mystery, who doesn't? But I remember our experience with Harry Pierce and Julia. It was fun at first, but got WAY out of hand later on. Almost being eaten by a vicious dog, getting captured, almost being blown up to pieces... You get the picture. It was so dangerous, and scary too! I wish I had my teddy with me to comfort me. :(

Anyway, I simply don't want us to get into another dangerous situation like this. I'm pretty sure Benjamin warned us for a reason... I could tell at Mr. Robin's bank that the T.A.G are nobody to mess with! Even the name is scary! T.A.G... Gives me the chills!

Part of me really wants to join in on this adventure, which is why I offered to join sides with Benjamin like Martha did. I guess my mom's adventurous spirit is part of my personality!

Well, that's all for this blog post, comment below and tell me what you guys think! Until next time! :)

Comments