Dilemma

Guys I have a serious dilemma here. So I didn't this would happen quite so soon, but I've gotten bored of EVERYTHING. My life is boring now and I don't like it. Any ideas of how to not be so bored?
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• @frogiepower  I have been exactly where you are!  Hold on I'll make a longer post!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Sorry things happened and I couldn't get back.  So anyway the way I solved my being bored is several ways.

The first thing is:
    I got a pen pal (online or in real) and so I woke up each day excited to see if they had sent me something!  That was really fun!

The second thing is:
    I set a Goal I wanted to get done, it doesn't matter what, just something that you have made up your mind you're going to do.  that worked well

The third thing is:
    I thought about the future and what it might bring, and if it brought anything like I hoped it would I wanted to be ready!  So I started making plans on what I needed to become in order to be prepared for the future to come! :Do

The fourth thing is:
    I started trying new foods, it really shook things up!

I hope this helped!  Good luck frogie!

Stella!

P.S . If you would like me to start sending you a fun fact or just a note each day just let me know! :Do

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Thanks! I'll try some of these things!
  • edited April 2016
    Get a pet, it always makes me happy to live, or if you already have one go play with it!  It helps trust me!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I know this might sound weird and it did to me too, but I was having trouble with being bored all the time.  And my friend said I should stop drinking sodas and only drink "Bottled spring water"

Make sure it's from a spring they said.  I was like 'But I LOVE the flavor!' and they told me 'just try it'  ANYWAY.  I stopped and switched to bottled spring water and IT WAS AMAZING I feel great now and I don't get bored!  They said it was because they were putting too much stuff in the water so it was over loading my system and ya know stuff like that.

I don't know if it would work for you but I thought I would pass it on
    ColourzRNice2
  • Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling bored, (hugs!) this has happened to me too, and I started exercising more, creating a new routine to follow in the morning, I got a new toothbrush and mouthwash, that really helped also!

I started setting goals for myself as well, like @iStella mentioned, just small things but things that really appeal to you!  I also got some new shampoos, soaps and bathing salts; they made me feel different and happy!

I hope things get better for you!  Remember if you need to talk, we're all here to listen! :)  You're never alone!

Mars <3
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I'm trying to get this guitar we have fixed, I might switch to that instead of clarinet, maybe that will help
  • @echo_panda we have two beagles, ones a puppy, the other is almost 11 (on cinco demayo he will be) but none of them want to play all they do is sleep, but thanks for the advice

@ColourzRnice  thanks!

• edited April 2016
    OMG I love getting old stuff fixed up and working again.  Sounds like a great project and guitar it sounds like it would be fun!
    skylambsignature
  • These are all great suggestions!  Maybe you should suggest a family vacation?  Those are always fun, and it would give you something to look forward to!
    Or perhaps you could treat yourself occasionally with chocolate and your favorite book!

Good luck @frogiepower I hope it all turns around for you soon! :)

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy  well the chocolate thing wont happen, neither with the family vacation 'cause we're not much of a family anymore. BUT i'm getting this book I've really been wanting from my dad cause he feels guilty I guess because he's always buying us things even though he doesn't live with us anymore