Should I still do Sporty's Fashion?

Hey guys. I have been thinking about if I should still do Sporty's Fashion. I love to do it it's just that other people have been doing it, and I think maybe you guys would like that more >:D< I just really don't want to do it if you guys are not going to see it, so I won't be wasting my time, and I can find something else. right now I am pretty sure I want to just stop, I want to do it, but you guys don't seem to notice or post or nothing when I post something :( Please help and vote below should I do Sporty's Fashion?
Sporty's Fashion, news
  1. Should I do Sporty's Fashion
    1. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        5.88%
    2. Yess!
      94.12%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• OH MY GOSH of course you should!!! @SportyChic we need your fashions you are a fashion Goddess!!!  I don't know what I would do if I didn't see your fashions!!!!!!
    my answer is: YES YeS YES YES YES KEEP IT UP!!! i always notice your fashions and try to copy them!! it's so much fun I won't be able to live without them!

• Oh man you gotta keep doing them sporty, I entered in the fashion contest and I don't do clothes lol.  It was a challenge and You can't give up after I sacrifice like that!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • HEY no girl friend you can't just stop like that!  Your fashions are LOVED by EVERYONE here!  Don't give up you have fantastic fashion sense and boundless creativity!  :D >:D< :D
  • edited March 2016
    whoever voted "no" is a lunatic!
    @SportyChic your fashions are amazing!  i agree with the others and i always look forward to seeing your fashion item of the week!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I definitely think the message boards have enough room for both you and cookie :)  I mean you guys have such different taste!  I wouldn't give up!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited March 2016
    yea i agree!! your fashions are a amazing! keep doing them!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • yes! keep it up! i love your fashions @SportyChic!!!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Yes you should do fashions!  we love you!
  • having met you in VFK briefly and seeing your fashions you should..

KEEP DOING THEM! Go @SportyChic!!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • of course sporty! I don't really comment on them but I definitely look at them!
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"