1 step closer

So I don't know if I told you guys this but I get headaches every day (if not it comes back the next day). So finally Thursday last week, (3-17-16) I got a slight headache, I shrugged it off because I was used to them. Well Friday it was still there, but a tad bit stronger. Saturday it was STILL there and even STRONGER. As the night passed early Sunday morning around 5:00 am it was STILL there and my head was feeling like it was going to literally EXPLODE. So of course my mom made me go to the E.R since I never had anything like that before and my mom told them everything. From where I get headaches all the time, where I get dizzy and trip often, my tiredness.. blah blah blah. So they check my ears for an ear infection. Nothing. So the doctor (E.R) looked confused. He looked at my mom and said.  "You need to get her to a neurologist to get a CAT or CT scan". So here I am. Having my mom schedule an appointment for my REGULAR doctor, and is going to have them send me to a bigger city for a NEUROLOGIST. Seriously people, I've got ENOUGH stress to deal with. So now I have to go to children's hospital and get diagnosed.. yay.
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments