Pink's VFK Blog - Should I Say Something?

So something has been going on for a while on VFK that I really think is unfair and kind of annoying. But there's so many people on VFK that do this and I don't wanna upset or offend anybody. Here is what I'm wondering if I should say something about...

Every time the sheep come to VFK, people shear any sheep and claim it as theirs. (Of course, not all VFKers do this.) And when someone goes to shear the sheep, they say that they stole it and that it's their sheep. I can see why people could see it as stealing if that person that took the wool knew that they were waiting to shear it, I understand that. But when you think about it, the "owners" of these sheep weren't being very fair either. Allow me to explain...

The sheep are available to EVERYONE in VFK, not just the people who stand next to a sheep and expect people not to shear it. A sheep isn't a pet that says "PinkyB's Sheep". I highly doubt that VFK added the sheep for people to claim, they added them for crafting. And obviously, since they're craft clothes for both members and non-members, they were probably hoping that EVERYONE got wool. Everyone can't get wool if people hog the sheep and not share it's wool with anyone during the process. (No, I haven't forgot about trading, but not everyone in VFK is trading wool. Some people have enough wool to trade, and some people choose not to trade it.)

Claiming sheep is really unfair to me. I get it that people want to get as much wool as possible to craft, but there is a way to do that in a fair way. Claiming sheep only makes it difficult for others to get wool. (The same goes with clones, but that's another blog post.) Almost in every room during the sheep events people are claiming sheep and get upset if someone shears it before they do. Like I mentioned earlier, I really don't mean to offend anyone and am sorry if I did.

Poll
  1. Should I say something or not?
    1. Of course!
      50.00%
    2. No, don't get involved.
      50.00%

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• I agree with you, Pinky. As far as getting involved, it depends on the situation. Don't want to just get into trouble for no reason, but if someone is bullying someone then I would get involved.
  • I usually buy my wool, but I guess you should maybe not send in a help right now, but when this case gets out of hand or people start fighting or arguing I think you should quietly send in a help and tell no one, so they wont rat you out, and then you would get involved, so just peacefully send in a help if this case gets out of control.  I'm not good on advice lol

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic Oh I didn't mean report it haha. I meant if I should just say something, like you would if you saw someone getting bullied.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Oh LOL I must have misunderstood. I think you should just say it's no one's and that they're not going to get it every single time. Everyone get's the right to get at least ONE wool! This is injustice I tell you JUDGE SPORTY IS IN COURT xD  :P

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I agree with you guys the wool is everybody's and not just one persons wool. What VFK should do is make it so everyone gets their own sheep so nobody will pick fights. I know VFK has done it before but I guess they took it away! Also Pink it would be a good thing to stand up but at the same time it would be bad to get involved cause it would start a argument and somebody once told me getting into fights gets you banned. I once fought over a Baumwolle plant and I was reported and I ended up getting 2 staff boots so I knew I had to stop or I would get banned so the other person got the plant. Luckily this nice person gave me their plant cause they said they had enough wool. But still the plants are everyone's and not just one person so I kind of regret being in that situation. Maybe you can tell VFK to fix the issues of people hogging by giving everyone their own sheep or something. Standing up would be very good but it may cause big drama!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited March 2016
    @Super_Princess_Rosalina actually there are your own sheep that only you can see.  If you walk around the kingdom when a sheepie event is on, you will get two little sheepies that walk into the room and stand. Only you can see them and only you can sheer them.

I think they come out about every 30 minutes kind of like when the sheepies get their wool back

I hope this helps!

SkyLamb :) 
    skylambsignature