Pink's Gardening Business

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pink's Gardening Business ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pink's Gardening Business is a business for, well, gardening!

Allow me to explain:

Pink's Gardening Business is sort of like those gardening partner things. If you're going to be away from VFK for a certain amount of time, you can message me or comment below to request for me to water your plants while you're gone. Don't worry, I will be sure to water them everyday until you return! For being away from VFK, I can only water your plants for up to 1 week.

You don't have to be away for me to water your plants. You can hire me for up to two or three weeks to water your plants for you, even if you are already online. Watering gardens can take time for some people, which is why I added this feature. Hiring me to water your garden will save time for you!

(In order for me to access your garden and water it, you will have to trade me a teleporter to access it or you can give me perms, your choice.)

Here are the pay options...

Pay options for being away:

Small Gardens - Free

Medium Gardens - 3 grand a day

Big Gardens - 7 grand a day

Pay options for hiring me:

Small Gardens - 2 grand a week

Medium Gardens - 5 grand a week

Big Gardens - 10 grand a week

So that's all! Enjoy Pink's Gardening Business! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Wow Pinky this is a super great idea!  I think I will definitely be needing this service!  
    ColourzRNice2
  • Awesome! :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• YAY nice gardening idea @PinkyB!!! i love it!!!

• Oh wow, this could be handy. great idea Pinky :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited March 2016
    OH MY GOSH!!!! @PinkyB you are a life saver!!!!!!
    okay so here's the deal... easter is coming up and we'll be traveling to visit family soon so i wont be able to be on for a few days... would you water my garden while im away? my last one just died and i planted a new one so its all fresh and ready to go :)
    here is what it looks like

gardeninghelp
    I'll need to give you a half of a teleporter because i dont have furni perms, when you're next available i can trade it to you!

and for the pay, since its a small to medium garden, how about 2 grand a day?
    i can also throw in a party favor or eraser duck! these plants are really special so make sure you dont leave one out of your watering!
    Let me know what you think!

rain

tacocatdrawing
  • edited March 2016
    @rain_shadow  I would love to! Yes, 2 grand a day would work for me. Right now it's too late for me to be on VFK, so you can trade me the teleporter tomorrow and I can start watering then. Would that work for you?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• that would be great! Thanks so much @PinkyB :D
    tacocatdrawing
  • No problem @rain_shadow! See you tomorrow! :) (Remember to read part 7! xD)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• PinkyB said:

No problem @rain_shadow! See you tomorrow! :) (Remember to read part 7! xD)

wow!!! part 7 thanks so much for the reminder I'll go check it out :D let me know when youre on tomorrow and we'll trade!
    tacocatdrawing
  • wowie Pinky, this is such a neat idea!
    I don't have a garden at the moment (bc I keep killing them. heh). But I will keep this in mind when I decide to plant stuff again!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Hey PinkyB I have recently been gardening but i'm always too busy to even try to water, so I am going to pay you to water them for me, I am not sure if it is medium or large, just tell me and then I will give you a teleporter since it will be easier then perms :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi @SportyChic! I accept the job! When will you be available to trade?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I'm on right now, at the "Grand Garden" Plus it's the garden you'll be watering so you'll see if it's a medium or large

MISSCLUESIGN.#4