Which games give you the best amount of credits?

I always play sleepy hollow to get elemental bottles, but idk what game actually gives the most credits?
YQPXOAWA8CK7 thank you prettyredstone for the amazing artwork <3 <3

Comments

• Laser Tag by far! :D

( I can explain the way to get 5k and up per game if you want. :) )
  • I think Audubon gives you the most credits but you would have to know every bird and the game would take a half hour to finish. It would give you 25k credits. Also Cars how do you do the Laser Tag trick to get 5k and up?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Thank you guys!
    YQPXOAWA8CK7 thank you prettyredstone for the amazing artwork <3 <3
  • Got to run to lunch, but will post the tutorial when I get back! I will also try to film me playing for the next VFK Today episode! :D
  • There are two ways I play.

1) Play with Another Person ( not a clone )
     What you do is immediately find each other and shoot each other 40 times ( no more, no less ), then you "dance" ( dancing is the term for running, moving around to get your health back up.. I think you use either shift or control to run ), once you are full of health repeat. Repeat that over and over till you get to about 15 seconds on the clock. Then 'kill" ( shoot each other all the way ). Do that all 3 rounds.

2) Play with a clone
    It works in a similar way as the other player. MAIN shoots clone 40 times, CLONE shoots main 40 times. Then CLONE "dances" ( see definition above ) till full health. Repeat that until around 15 seconds then have MAIN "kill" ( see definition above ) CLONE. Remember tho when you play a clone that the MAIN never has to "dance" for health. But we careful not to go too quickly that the MAIN has not had time to get their health back up.

Some other notes: The health is always going up, but it goes faster when you "dance".

At one point VFK put a limit where ever if you score 8k you only receive 5k in credits. Not sure if this is still in place tho.. have not played in a while.

If you have any other questions feel free to let me know! :D

( PS Going to be posting a video tutorial as well on the next VFK Today episode! :D )
  • You can make a lot of credits with all the games, I find that if you pick the one you're best at and then play it you'll get a lot of credits plus have fun!

I like space pirates
    ColourzRNice2