Farewell from Daisy

Hi everyone! I just wanted to send out a note to say that I am leaving VFK today. It's not because of drama or boredom, I just decided that it's time to go. I spent four years playing VFK and it was so fun! Friends, please don't get upset. I joined VFK as a happy girl, and now I leave as a happy girl. Think of me as silly because it's just a game, but listen. In those years as I was growing (not to say that I've stopped growing, haha), there were many people that I befriended, and many moments I will never forget. I never understood how some players felt when they announced that they were quitting, but now I do. It's a feeling of satisfaction. There is no guilt if you truly mean it. Love you guys!

farewell picturevfk

--Daisy :D

PS. You may comment if you want, but I won't be able to respond. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• OMG LilacsDaisies, If you feel it is time to say goodbye then I hope you have many happy days ahead of you!  I will miss you and keep the Blue Dolphin I won from your raffle as a reminder of you, and how much fun it was meeting you!

Good luck Lilacs!  

(hugs) 

Skylamb
    skylambsignature
  • No!  You're leaving for good? not even a little stop in occasionally to let us know what you're doing?! This is so sad!  I will MISS YOU LilacsDaisies!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • No Daisy! :( I'll miss you! You were one of my best friends, will never forget you! Please don't forget about VFK and your friends! :) Will miss you! Bye! :( :(

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited March 2016
    I'm not sure we met on VFK, but knowing you on the Message Boards has been very fun and you'll be missed.

Take care Daisies!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • We'll miss you!! 
    I wish you the best of luck with everything :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Noo Daisy you were awesome! :( I hope you will maybe visit another time soon. We will miss you and bye! :( :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited March 2016
    HUGS, We will miss you!
    So sad to see more quit but if its best for you then best of luck to you! :'D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n