Sporty's Fashion! 3-13-16

Dedicated to all those leprechauns out there ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sporty's Fashion
Welcome Back Fashionistas! I have a great deal for you! I will soon be busy and don't want to waste a MINUTE!  I wanted you guys to see who is the best Fashionista on here? So I decided to make a discussion which will be posted soon and post 1 OUTFIT! Only 1!!!!!  And I will pick the best the winner gets 100 Thousand!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So make sure to watch out for that! I am sorry this should have been posted yesterday when they came out but I was on a trip sorry!!!!!! :( :( Ok so here is the fashion! I am pretty sure there is only one for the Specials which is available to everyone :D 
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.21.56 PM My Fave thing about it has to be the Headband on it! I looked in a little closer  then I realized.......  OMG! And here's why.... Notice?Side By side #11 
Aha Busted.......... they are practically the SAME! 

So I played around with the clothes and came up with these:

Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.32.20 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.31.17 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.28.15 PM 

Ok well after that! I have a the ITEM OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!

Item Of The Week!..................................................

IOTW #4
I got it today and KNEW I HAD to share this with you! I love it already and here is me wearing it :D 
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.03.41 PM
Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.34.33 PM 

Ok So I already did the New HOST Hunt prize the last time soo since there is nothing else and I am too lazy to get something soo I am going to just give you money xD Comment below to enter for the chance to win 100 thousand grand! -Like the background?- LOL
Give away #4
Info Is all on it :'D!

So as said below I will soon be a contest on most fashionable outfit in a discussion and winner gets 100 thousand grand Not the raffle above! I will explain there :D :D 

Well thanks Fashionistas for another day, post an outfit below and I will show it in the next Post, Until Next time! Sporty OUT

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• WOOOO!! this looks FANTASTIC @SportyChic this was the BEST FASHION UPDATE EVER!!!
    Here is my outfit! GOOD LUCK to everyone!

contestoutfit
  • SQUEEEEEEE!!!! THX for the post @SportyChic and I love all the outfits you put together! Congrats on getting your new t-shirt!! :D!!!!!
    Screenshot 2016-03-13 at 4.03.41 PM

as for my outfit in the contest, this is me!

myoutfit

• CONTEST OUTFIT
    summeroutfit

Great item of the week! :) You're going to be busy?! busy with what?!!? I really love seeing your Fashion Discussions they make me smile every time!! :)
    good luck to everyone entering an outfit!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Ooo 100,000 credits that's amazing!! hold on Im taking a picture of my outfit, will post in a minute!
    tacocatdrawing
  • i was just told to come check this out Haha
    i never win anything but its worth a shot right? Good luck to everyone entering. :-bd

Outfit2
    Outfit1
    btw I really liked your fashions @SportyChic :)
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Wow great outfits everyone, but not quite as AWESOME as mine! I really love this concept @SportyChic I hope you do more of them!

MyAwesomeOutfit
    My Life Is Average!
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 11.05.23 PM  everyone seems to be posting their outfits soooo..... my signature hobo outfit;)
    YQPXOAWA8CK7 thank you prettyredstone for the amazing artwork <3 <3
  • Congratulations @rain_shadow
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~