Pink's VFK Blog - White Mare

Hey everyone! Yesterday I bought my first horse! It's a White Mare. :) It's soo pretty, and I already love it so much! Here's a picture of it:

New Horse

Beautiful!

I've always wanted a horse. Every time I see someone riding on a horse I wished I could have had one even more haha. But I didn't know that horses were still buyable until a few days ago LOL. And I didn't know that they only cost 6,000 Gold Stamps. That's even less than a unicorn. :o

Mintie was the Staff who gave me the horse at the paddock. Thanks Mintie! The first thing I did after seeing my horse was I bought full riding gear. Unlike unicorns, ponies, and llamas, you'll need the full riding gear to ride a horse. After that I went riding on it through Stonehenge and all of the English sides. It was pretty fun. :D After that we went to the Pony Trail, the sheepies looking at the White Mare with awe... Or at least in my imagination they did. So yeah, yesterday was a pretty fun day with my new horse, plus the Saint Patrick's Day Ball.

I only have one thing left to do... Name the horse. I can't come up with a name! I was thinking about Moonlight or Moonlit, but I think that sounds a bit formal. I'll need your help choosing the horse's name! Vote on the poll below to make your choice!

That's it for now, until next time!

Horse Name
  1. What should the horse's name be?
    1. Starry
      11.11%
    2. Moonlit
      11.11%
    3. Flora
      22.22%
    4. Winter
      22.22%
    5. Lunar
      33.33%

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• Very cool congrats PinkyB
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Your horse is beautiful @PinkyB thanks for the blog post!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Congratulations on your new horse, they're beautiful!  This was a great blog :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • Thx! So far the poll is tied. :o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• woooo!!! GREAT blog post @PinkyB i love it when you write these!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • This is so neat Pinky!

I love all the name choices in the poll..can you just get 4 more horses and use all those names? xD
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• edited March 2016
    so what is the final title going to be?!!?
    My Life Is Average!
  • The final title is...

-Drum roll- ....

Lunar! :D

And no Piper, I don't wanna be broke LOL!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat