Miss Clue Fanatic Season 3 (Info)

Hi! This discussion is to introduce the new season of my Miss Clue Fanatic!

Plot:

The season takes place ten months after seasons one and two. The Darcy family decides to take a family vacation to a town called Pemberley. At first the vacation is quite boring for the Darcy children, while their parents enjoy it like a cold glass of lemonade during a hot Summer day. However, Pemberley isn't as boring as Martha and Lucy think it is. Strange things start to happen in the quiet town Pemberley... Such as both valuable items and well-known townsfolk disappearing as if in thin air. One day they're there, the next day they aren't! Martha and Lucy, of course, end up getting involved in this odd mystery, gathering as much pieces to this mystery as they can.

New Characters:

Well, that's too much of a spoiler. ;) But yes, there will be new characters in Season 3.

Cameos:

Also a secret. :D

The premiere of Season 3, along with the Miss Clue Fanatic Special, will be something you won't want to miss!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• That is so cool!! ^^ GL writing this @PinkyB it sounds really exciting!!
  • Oh KEWL! It looks like it is going to be awesome!! I already can't wait!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • If this was a book description I would so buy it!  It looks fabulous pinky thanks for the Sneak Peek!
    skylambsignature
  • SQUEEEEEEE!!! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS @PinkyB!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• edited March 2016
    THANKS so much for the update i love the thought of them exploring a large pemberley estate!! :D are you planning on hosting another contest for your fantatic?! like you did with the first one and @Trinityy and @Fowzy won!? that would be so cool if you did! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Not a bad idea @yellowsummerdaisy! I'll consider it!

Thank you for commenting everyone!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited March 2016
    Posting to bring higher in case anyone missed it!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat