Miss Clue Fanatic Special!

Hey everyone! As a thank you for winning Best Writer at the Miss Clue Oscars, I  will be writing a fanatic SPECIAL! This special will premiere before Season 3! (This special will only consist of one part) In this special, the Miss Clue children will be teenagers! You'll be able to look into the characters you love future and see their life as teens! It'll be a special that you will not want to miss! And for this special, there will be new characters too! So keep an eye out for this super special for the hit Miss Clue Fanatic!!

(NOTE: The special will not be titled "Miss Clue Fanatic Special!", it will be titled "Miss Clue Fanatic Special! (Read Now!)")

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• Wow, this sounds amazing.  Congratulations on your Oscar Win! ^^
    My Life Is Average!
  • SQUEEEEEE!!!! this is SO EXCITING!!! but what about the next part in the current fanatic!?!? i need to know if they die or not this is terrible!!!! will the Special be included in the other fanatic part?!?!!?
    GREAT IDEA THO CANT WAIT! 
    <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• edited March 2016
    SO COOL I love this idea!!! GL gl @PinkyB i look forward to reading this!!! :D CONGRATS on winning the Best Writer Oscar! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Can't wait!!!
  • Thanks guys! :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• This looks great @PinkyB!  I can't wait to see how it works out! :)

Ask before taking.
  • Thanks Trinityy!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• OMG WOW!! I can't wait to see this!  This IS SPECIAL!! YAY!!
    skylambsignature
  • Epic pinkyb.  Your writing is so good It will be cool to see this.
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • SQUEEEEE!!!!! YAY!!! OMG MY SISTER AND I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! Thanks pinky! We can't wait!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!