Sporty's Fashion!

edited July 2016 in General
Great thanks to the Sleuthing team- Hugs!
Special thanks to: @Pinky, @CandyCars , @TacoCat , and the sleuthing team! I want to thank you for helping me! Hugs!

###########################################################################################################

Sporty's Fashion
Welcome Back Fashion Fans! In this article were going to talk about the raceway hairs, & new outfits! Unfortunately The collage I made would not load on here! :( The collage, will be shown below! So I looked at the outfits & they were truly hideous. I gave them a try nope. Nope. nope. nope. They weren't my style! I combined it with a couple things & the boots were kinda cute with some slim Jeans to be honest! Here is an example!:
Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.51.40 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-29 at 5.02.46 PMI used Slim Jeans, The raceway boots & hat, & a crafted wool sweater, along with nixie bracelet!

Screenshot 2016-02-29 at 5.06.33 PM
Screenshot 2016-02-29 at 5.06.57 PMIn that I used a white spring shirt, you can use any white shoes & a white headband, with sunglasses, you can use any color to match it!

Screenshot 2016-02-29 at 5.09.45 PM
Screenshot 2016-02-29 at 5.10.16 PMOn this outfit, I used the Raceway shirt -either-, some dark boots on the 1st pic, & light tan on the 2nd -crafted-, I used nixie shorts, I would also -optional- you can use slim jeans as well!

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

I am soooo Sorry this took so long, I have been very busy, sorry I had contest & now I have TONS of practice! I hope you liked it! Hope you enjoyed this was short sorry! comment below to tell me YOUR ideas, like stuff you wan me to put on here!

*Links!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments