Miss Clue .: OSCARS:.

Comments

• what does cray cray mean? it makes no sense but great poll!!!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • 2 pages of comments and 21 likes in one night! Great job Sporty!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• HalloweenKitty said:

what does cray cray mean? it makes no sense but great poll!!!

It means crazy but for me the first option wasn't working so I had to choose the second.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

HalloweenKitty said:

It means crazy but for me the first option wasn't working so I had to choose the second.
    I know I had no idea either, so @Super_Princess_Rosalina it means like crazy crazy?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • LOL Sorry about that!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ok guys, votes are still open till awards come out!!!!!!!!!! VOTE FOR ME I REALLY WANNA BEAT COOL AT SOMETHING xD :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • no , vote for me we all know i a real born STAR B-), and thank you for everyone who voted for me!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • VOTE FOR ME I APPROVE THIS MESSGAE
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Thanks to all of Miss Clue I love you all!

oscars thank!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @SportyChic what awards are coming out?
    skylambsignature
  • edited March 2016
     ATTENTION! ALL THE WINNERS/PARTICIPANTS ARE TO MEET ME AT THE AWARD SHOW ROOM 7:00 PM CENTRAL TODAY!!!!!!
    iStella said:

I think so too, like when @SportyChic comes back she will announce the winners

SportyChic said:

Forgot Comment below to tell me what I should add like a thing I should add to Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO SO

Doodlepufflove said:

this was such a great poll!!  loved all the questions!!!

Petalstar said:

Wow super long poll, but I really like it!  do we post who we think should get the Oscar here? Because I think pinkyB should get it

SparkleDream said:

LOL this was so awesome! GL folks!

iStella said:

Wow like totally chillin idea @SportyChic I think candycars should get the Oscar!

PinkyB said:

Such a great idea! Wish me luck everyone! :)

JungleAnimal said:

cool man cool. how do we decide the oscar winners or will the finals be posted later?  :ar!

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Congrats to all the winners! And congrats to you @PinkyB ! And thanks to everyone who voted for me!

iStella said:

Awesome_Piper said:

that's cool and all @CandyCars...but the plush sheep is the star of the photo  :P

echo_panda said:

you're missing:

Person who wears the panda hood the best
    Answer: ECHO_PANDA!

(just saying)
    Fowzy said:

Aww cool, you remembered me @SportyChic, thanks.  Good luck guys I think you chose really good categories and will be interesting to see who wins what! 

ColourzRnice said:

Oh neat idea @SportyChic, how will you announce the winners?  Love it!

beagIe said:

Man so many questions, Nice choices though I found it very entertaining!  Good luck to the winner of the oscars

NeonHearts said:

Woo so fun!  Good luck everyone!

SkyLamb said:

What does "Most visits ever!" mean, does it mean do they visit miss clue a lot aka online a lot, or does it mean how many times people have visited their profile page?

Cool_Steen said:

VOTE FOR ME I APPROVE THIS MESSGAE

HalloweenKitty said:

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

ATTENTION! ALL THE WINNERS/PARTICIPANTS ARE TO MEET ME AT THE AWARD SHOW ROOM 7:00 PM CENTRAL TODAY!!!!!!

iStella said:

SportyChic said:

Forgot Comment below to tell me what I should add like a thing I should add to Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO SO

Doodlepufflove said:

this was such a great poll!!  loved all the questions!!!

Petalstar said:

Wow super long poll, but I really like it!  do we post who we think should get the Oscar here? Because I think pinkyB should get it

SparkleDream said:

LOL this was so awesome! GL folks!

iStella said:

Wow like totally chillin idea @SportyChic I think candycars should get the Oscar!

PinkyB said:

Such a great idea! Wish me luck everyone! :)

JungleAnimal said:

cool man cool. how do we decide the oscar winners or will the finals be posted later?  :ar!

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Congrats to all the winners! And congrats to you @PinkyB ! And thanks to everyone who voted for me!

iStella said:

Awesome_Piper said:

that's cool and all @CandyCars...but the plush sheep is the star of the photo  :P

echo_panda said:

you're missing:

Person who wears the panda hood the best
    Answer: ECHO_PANDA!

(just saying)
    Fowzy said:

Aww cool, you remembered me @SportyChic, thanks.  Good luck guys I think you chose really good categories and will be interesting to see who wins what! 

ColourzRnice said:

Oh neat idea @SportyChic, how will you announce the winners?  Love it!

beagIe said:

Man so many questions, Nice choices though I found it very entertaining!  Good luck to the winner of the oscars

NeonHearts said:

Woo so fun!  Good luck everyone!

SkyLamb said:

What does "Most visits ever!" mean, does it mean do they visit miss clue a lot aka online a lot, or does it mean how many times people have visited their profile page?

Cool_Steen said:

VOTE FOR ME I APPROVE THIS MESSGAE

HalloweenKitty said:

WOOOT good luck everyone!!! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Honored to be presenting the award for Best Show Host at tonight's OSCARS!
  • OH MY God guys thank you soooo much flr voting for me i mean i know im a star anyways i want go thank everyone who are my friends and i also want yo thank sporty for making this possibela nd candy cars ! Its been a honor ! I hope you all had fun ! And yhank hou soo much it means alot those were the few words i needed to say ( more like alot)
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • im working on a project im trying to make a music syudio and record muskc videos and posting the on youtube! its still not finished but i will be soon i hope i become famous ! lol, ynanks for supporting me everyone! you guy are awesome!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • WOOHOO! Thank you everyone for voting!! Won best writer and best welcomer!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• That was SOOOOCOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!

• You Are so the man @Cool_Steen! congratulations on your Oscar win and also good luck on your projecT

You were both wonderful presenters @PigletFan and @PinkyB

See you all around!

istella
    P.S Great speeches

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• It was AMAZING!! I loved it!! Thanks to everybody who voted for me on the moat visits ever!!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Great show, congrats to everyone. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • edited March 2016
    Thank you all SO MUCH for Best Show Host, Best Contributing, and Best Overall!! Everyone is so amazing, and EVERYONE deserves an award!! :D

P.S. I got pictures of most everyone while they were accepting or presenting!! Will try and post tomorrow! :D
  • That is so super! I can't wait to see them!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• WOOT!! cant wait to see the pics you got @CandyCars!! here are a few I snapped off:
    Congratulations to EVERYONE!!!!!  and @CANDYCARS especially!!!! 

candycarsoscarscelebration2
    candycarsoscarscelebration1
    <:-P
  • SparkleDream said:

WOOT!! cant wait to see the pics you got @CandyCars!! here are a few I snapped off:

Congratulations to EVERYONE!!!!!  and @CANDYCARS especially!!!! 

candycarsoscarscelebration2
    candycarsoscarscelebration1
    <:-P
    AWESOME photos!! :D and thank you SO MUCH! :D
  • wow this discussion has so many views!!!! that was such a cool party i loved loved loved itttt!!!!!!!! @CANDYCARS you are the GREATEST!!!!! definitely post those pics tomorrow!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • congrats to all of the oscar winners!!!!!!!! SQUEEEE that was such a FANTASTIC PARTY

• edited March 2016
    That was so awesome!!! Congrats to all the winners!!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • WOOOT CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND THE ONES WHO LOST WE ARE ALL WINNERS!!!! :D
    ZWFW75132DGM