VFK TONIGHT Premiere is OUT NOW! Watch here!

edited February 2016 in General
vfktonightlogo
Hey everyone!! :D

Very excited to share VFK TONIGHT's premiere episode with everyone!!

This week's guests were @PinkyB and @SportyChic! @PigletFan had a breathtaking performance of the mega-hit "HELLO" by Adele!!

We also had so much fun with our very own STUDIO AUDIENCE playing I Spy!! :D ( If you were in the audience and have pictures feel free to share! )

AND... we announced the winner of the 100k giveaway!!

Please enjoy VFK Tonight!! :D

Make sure to tell all your friends to watch too!

Cya soon!

-Cars

( P.S. Our beautiful art work was done by the very talented @showjumpingbird ! )

Tagged:

Comments

• GREAT JOB EDITING!!! i havent seen the whole thing yet but so far its been really awesomne!! LOVE the applause!!!!  YAY
    WAY TO GO @CandyCars!!  LOVE the new VFK Tonight show keep it up!! 
    <:-P <:-P

• WATCHING!!! OH MY GOSH!  I LOVE how you did the credits, so chillin!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Watching now. ;)
    Love the song at the beginning!

Ask before taking.
  • Your stuff is so good @candycars, have you ever thought about turning on ads to your videos, I hear you can get money or something from it.  I am not sure how it works, but you could look into it!
    --

• WOOO!!! it's here!!! YAY Watching!!
    skylambsignature
  • Great music to start out dude!  so watching this!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • echo_panda said:

Great music to start out dude!  so watching this!

SkyLamb said:

WOOO!!! it's here!!! YAY Watching!!

iStella said:

Your stuff is so good @candycars, have you ever thought about turning on ads to your videos, I hear you can get money or something from it.  I am not sure how it works, but you could look into it!

Trinityy said:

Watching now. ;)

Love the song at the beginning!
    iStella said:

WATCHING!!! OH MY GOSH!  I LOVE how you did the credits, so chillin!

Doodlepufflove said:

GREAT JOB EDITING!!! i havent seen the whole thing yet but so far its been really awesomne!! LOVE the applause!!!!  YAY

WAY TO GO @CandyCars!!  LOVE the new VFK Tonight show keep it up!! 
    <:-P <:-P
    Thanks everyone!! :D @PinkyB actually suggested that song! :D Woot SO glad you guys are enjoying it!! Make sure to tell your friends to watch too! :D
  • Just finished watching it.  Excellently done, @CandyCars I loved all the sounds in it, and great artwork @showjumpingbird. :D
    Everything was outstanding!  Can't wait to see more of the vfk Tonight shows. :D

Ask before taking.
  • Super mega awesome!  I loved all the parts, probably the song the most go piglet!  Very nice art @showjumpingbird! The crowd looked so fun!  Wish I had been there!
    --

• WHOOOAOAAAAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAA THAT WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!! LOVED IT loved it LOVED IT @CANDYCARS!!!!!!  AND I loved being part of the audience this was the most exciting episode yet!  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

• Doodlepufflove said:

WHOOOAOAAAAOAOAOAOAOAOAOAA THAT WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!! LOVED IT loved it LOVED IT @CANDYCARS!!!!!!  AND I loved being part of the audience this was the most exciting episode yet!  SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

iStella said:

Super mega awesome!  I loved all the parts, probably the song the most go piglet!  Very nice art @showjumpingbird! The crowd looked so fun!  Wish I had been there!

Trinityy said:

Just finished watching it.  Excellently done, @CandyCars I loved all the sounds in it, and great artwork @showjumpingbird. :D

Everything was outstanding!  Can't wait to see more of the vfk Tonight shows. :D
    Thank you all SO MUCH!! :D SO glad you enjoyed it!!
  • OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING!! :D

It was so neat to be there for filming then to see how everything came together in the final video! You did a wonderful job and it was lots of fun to watch :)

art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO AMAZING!! :D

It was so neat to be there for filming then to see how everything came together in the final video! You did a wonderful job and it was lots of fun to watch :)

Thank you so much!! Glad you could come and glad you enjoyed the episode!! :D
  • so awesome!!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Really great loved the whole thing!
  • fashionista.star said:

Really great loved the whole thing!

TacoCat said:

so awesome!!

Thank you guys!! :D
  • THESE WAS THE MOST AWESME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME IT WAS OO MUCH FUN I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO WATCH!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Cool_Steen said:

THESE WkAS THE MOST AWESME THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME IT WAS OO MUCH FUN I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS TO WATCH!

Woot!! :D
  • Nice work.  I'll watch again
    ColourZRNice...Always, Only, You!

You are worth everything and more
  • SamKam said:

Nice work.  I'll watch again

Woot thanks! :D
  • Was such an honor to be on the show!! Glad everyone enjoyed my performance! :)
  • Super show @CandyCars and outstanding performance @PigletFan!! It looks like it was a total hit! nice work guys!

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS @COOL_STEEN!!!!!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • ColourzRnice said:

Super show @CandyCars and outstanding performance @PigletFan!! It looks like it was a total hit! nice work guys!

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS @COOL_STEEN!!!!!!
    Woot glad you enjoyed it!! :D
  • Gotta hand it to you @CandyCars you get better every show!  I heard from some people that all the set changes were done by you during the breaks, Epic Work!

Cool just got cooler!
  • edited February 2016
    beagIe said:

Gotta hand it to you @CandyCars you get better every show!  I heard from some people that all the set changes were done by you during the breaks, Epic Work!

Thanks! We had been rehearsing a few days prior to make sure everything went smoothly! :D It was my first live audience show so I was pretty nervous.. thankfully all went well! Glad you liked it! :D
  • Woot it was awesome! Loved the Hello performance and congrats to @Cool_Steen!!! :D <:-P <:-P
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Woot it was awesome! Loved the Hello performance and congrats to @Cool_Steen!!! :D <:-P <:-P

Woot woot glad you enjoyed it!! :D
  • CandyCars said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Woot it was awesome! Loved the Hello performance and congrats to @Cool_Steen!!! :D <:-P <:-P

Woot woot glad you enjoyed it!!  :D

• CandyCars said:

CandyCars said:

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Hmm Typo Here I think D:

• Woot woot! Nice episode didn't know you did these, so cool! Hope I can attend the next live audience. ^^
    My Life Is Average!