Some Ideas For My Possible VFK Channel

Okay so as I mentioned in a blog post I was thinking of doing a VFK Youtube channel like @CandyCars and @PinkyB did and if I do do a channel I'm going to make skit videos and have a few series on there. So my possible ideas are:

Life of a Middle School Kid:
It will be about a kid who goes to middle school. It will kind of be like Diary of a Wimpy kid and all those other middle school movies and books but I wont do stuff that they did in the books or movies cause I don't want to copy that.

Wizard School:

It will be about a wizard who goes to a wizard school to learn new magic and dueling skills and much more!

So if I do make a VFK channel I will maybe do those ideas. If I do do this idea I will first make a intro video!

Do you think my 2 ideas are good ideas?
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Awesome! If you need help let me know! :D
  • OOOOO sounds exciting!! I like them both!!  I guess I would do the one you like the best and have the most ideas for!!!

Good luck Rosalina!!!!
    skylambsignature
  • edited February 2016
    @CandyCars @SkyLamb Thanks! I will probably be doing both shows! I will maybe do auditions when I think of everything! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WOOT WOOT i love them both!!  the wizard school sounds so cool, but so does the other one!! i agree with @SkyLamb, which ever one you're most inspired, do that one! GL GL GL and i can't wait to see them!! :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • sounds cool, can't wait to hear more about it!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I'm bringing this back with some details on what's going to be on my channel.

I will probably do a Life of a Middle School Kid series and it might be different to the written series but I will still do stuff that was in the written series too! I might hold auditions soon.

I am also hoping to be able to do the wizard school too! The main character will be named Rose since its ahead in the Life of a Middle School Kid name poll even though the main character is May!(When I chose the names May and Rose were tied so I used a randomizer to choose and May won) It's going to be a funny series. I might hold auditions soon too!

I will also be doing skits too!

Once I think of more ideas I'll post them!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Good luck @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  It sounds like you've got your channel all figured out, I can't wait to see your first video!
    Be sure to keep us updated, because I want to be the first to watch! :D
    My Life Is Average!
  • I thought of a new idea for my possible channel! I don't got a confirmed name yet but I might stick with the title Gone Wrong. It's going to be a skit series where there are skits of stuff going wrong. The main character will go somewhere or do something that goes wrong and that's how the that series will work! It's going to be a funny series! So now I got 3 series ideas for my channel! I haven't got my new computer yet but I should soon and once I do I'll ask to get a screen recorder and video editor and if I can then I will start making videos! If I can't then I might have to cancel all the ideas! What do you think of the idea?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I thought of a new idea for my possible channel! I don't got a confirmed name yet but I might stick with the title Gone Wrong. It's going to be a skit series where there are skits of stuff going wrong. The main character will go somewhere or do something that goes wrong and that's how the that series will work! It's going to be a funny series! So now I got 3 series ideas for my channel! I haven't got my new computer yet but I should soon and once I do I'll ask to get a screen recorder and video editor and if I can then I will start making videos! If I can't then I might have to cancel all the ideas! What do you think of the idea?

Love the idea!
  • I really like it @Super_Princess_Rosalina
    skylambsignature