Peril In Pemberley Waiting room!

Hey guys, while we wait I thought we could talk here and play games, post pictures and things so when someones email arrives we will all know!

Post anything you can think of below such as jokes funny tales or anything at all!  Its a free for all!

poll time
  1. how long have you gone without taking a shower?
    1. 1 day
      25.00%
    2. 3 days
      12.50%
    3. 1 week
      12.50%
    4. 2 weeks
      12.50%
    5. 1 month
        0.00%
    6. NEVER!! (ewwww)
      25.00%
    7. I never take showers! I only take bubble baths :D
      12.50%
ColourzRNice2
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2016
    Lol nice poll @ColourzRnice! Actually I am so exciting for the wrist band too!! I mean I will have something that was made by VFK in real!  I may faint when I get it!!!

Me:  /:) It arrives: :-j 8-> :)] I open it:  (faints)   I-)  Gets back up to play  :-O  :)) (plays)  :\"> (finish)   :x   

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I cant wait to show off my wristband to all my friends!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• I know this might sound weird to you guys, but I am going to try and wear it in my hair!  and yeah I am so showing it to my friends
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• lol that sounds fun @iStella, I could try that! for of put it over my pony tail? 

• haha for bathing I chose NEVER!  =))

Man, only girls would think of using a USB band as a hair accessory (just saying) 
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • 8-|
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Lol @echo_panda you must stink, I am glad you don't live next door!

• This sounds fun! I haven't ordered the game yet and not sure if I will but I might try!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • im just waiting until the email to the link arrives like im just checking my email every 3 hours lol!
    !
  • At least I'm not the only one constantly checking my email! Hopefully, by Monday at least, they'll send us the link. In the meantime, I guess it's a repeat play of Haunted Garden and Formula for Danger.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • i hope its Sunday not Monday because of school! please help me!
  • I don't know if Amazon's office is open on Sunday which is why I put Monday instead, but I hope the list is automated so that we can enjoy it tomorrow hopefully!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • So glad you guys have been doing it too lol.  Yeah I am not sure, if it got put in a queue it might go out before monday.  If they have to like check and make sure the download link actually works or something, then that would take a person and they would be off until Monday.  But than again amazon is big so maybe they have people work on Sunday. Anyway I'm with you guys!
    ColourzRNice2
  • still no email from amazon and im still waiting for it wow, oh well!:) 
  • Here is a cute saying for you guys!

I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. :Do
    skylambsignature
  • Thanks for the saying @SkyLamb and it's oh-so-true!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture