HELP!!!!

okay okay im a little impatient it is now 3:30 and its the 29th and amazon still dosent have it. it says it doesnt have in stock can anybody answer this while im trying to calm myself down right now 

Comments

• More than likely Mintie and the rest of the developers are working on getting up a download link here on Miss Clue and telling Amazon to release it. That's my guess, all we can do now is be patient until we are told that we can download the game.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • The game has just launched at Amazon, @bratz . The link is here http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B017HUNJJY/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I see that - did you buy it? get a download?
    I am not gonna purchase it until I am sure we actually get the game.
  • edited January 2016
    Another poster said that they bought the game early this morning from Amazon when the company accidentally released it early for a short time but have yet to get a download link since the game's actual release time. As for myself, I'm waiting until I have confirmation from the developers that the game is up to actually buy it.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Agreed @VictoryRose, just gonna sit here with credit card and hand and wait...... lallala
  • thanks i already brought it im just waiting for the download link
  • I really want to play this, but I'm not buying from a third-party seller with no feedback. :/
  • malonesbones said:

I really want to play this, but I'm not buying from a third-party seller with no feedback. :/

It's VFK and there is Feedback