where is it?

so i just checked on amazon and i cant order it because its not in stock so like i dont know what do to do now? when will the game come out? the day is the 29 Friday and will it come out at 3:30 just like you mintie said?

Comments

• I saw it on amazon really early this am before classes , and I went back to buy it at my first class break and seen it said not available but in the original post that was made by minti I see that another did buy one so not sure whats happening with amazon but from that post it also had a dialog between player and staff about the download you might want to look there and read it until then will have to wait till 3:30 pacific time for in game release

• I think Amazon released the game early then took it down which was possible due to maybe a technical or manual error. It'll be released in a little over 15 minutes both on Amazon and Miss Clue so once the countdown is done, the game should be available for everyone to buy.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture