Minecraft Girl - Episode 4

edited November 2019 in General

Hey! Welcome back to Minecraft Girl! Today's topic will be about a very unique mob in Minecraft... Villagers! Let's get started. :)

Villagers

Villagers mainly spawn in villages. (Villages can be found in grassland or the desert.) Villagers look, um, interesting xD. Here's a picture of  one:Villagers

Please excuse how big it is... For some reason it won't let me shrink it...

Anyway, that's how a villager looks like. When I first saw a villager I was, well, pretty scared of it. So I got out my diamond sword and, well, you know what happened next. o_o But that was a long time ago. Over time, I got used to seeing villagers and didn't find their appearance scary anymore xD

So let me tell you a bit about villages, home of the villagers! These are the buildings/structures in most villages:

* Farmland

* Church

* Houses

* 2 Libraries

* Watch Tower

* Blacksmith

* Well

Villages usually spawn in the desert or grasslands. The location of the village does NOT effect the villagers' lifestyle. Here is a picture of the biggest village that I've found in Minecraft so far:

MC Village 2

And the other side of it...MC Village Other Side

Pretty big huh?

Anyway, back to the villagers. Villagers have different jobs. You can determine what job a villager has by looking at the color of their clothes.

Purple - Cleric

Brown - Farmer, Shepherd, Fisherman, or Fletcher

White - Librarian

Brown with white apron - Butcher or Leather Maker

Brown with black apron- Blacksmith or Weapon Smith

There could possibly be more jobs, but these are the ones that I know of. (NOTE: Although Brown villagers can have different jobs, they are all considered farmers. Every Villager wearing brown clothes (no apron) are able to work the farmland.)

Here are some important tips about villagers...

Tip 1: All villagers fear zombies, including zombie pigmen. zombies chase and kill villagers. But, they don't always kill them once they get them. Sometimes zombies turn villagers into zombies! DON DON DON! These villager-zombies act like the zombies and try to kill or infect other villagers. (If you ever see a zombie with the head of a villager and dark green skin, then you saw a zombie villager.) However, zombie villagers can be cured from the infection. All you need to do is put some Splash Potion Of Weakness on them, then when they're under the effects of the potion, feed them a Golden Apple. (Not the Golden Apple that is shiny.) It will take a few minutes for the zombie villager to turn back into a regular villager again.

Tip 2: At night, villagers run inside of any building with a door, even if it's not a house, to be safe from the zombies.

Tip 3: Villagers farm carrots, potatoes, and wheat, but mostly wheat. They need the wheat for their food; bread. Bread is the only thing a villager eats. Villagers also share their bread sometimes. If they're talking to a villager that doesn't have much food, they will share their bread. Players can also give bread to villagers by holding a piece of bread then dropping it beside a villager. (To drop, press Q.)

Tip 4: You are able to trade with villagers by right clicking on them, then a trade window will pop up. (MAKE SURE NOT TO LEFT CLICK! You will hurt the villager if so!) What the villager wants or is trading is usually based off of their job. A shepherd might be trading wool, a Weapon Smith might be trading a sword, a Librarian might be looking for books or paper, a... Oh you get the point...

Tip 5: If you're trying to kill a villager, don't do it if the village has one or more iron golems. Iron golems defend villagers and attack any player or mob if it hurts a villager. Iron golems are VERY strong and are hard to kill.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this episode of Minecraft Girl! Next episode will be a tour of MC University, one of my favorite creations. Until next time!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• Episode 5 will be here soon!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Will you ever continue this series? I started playing MineCraft ( PC ) And I love it! These were also really helpful! I spawned right beside a village and it was deserted so I took all the crops - and replanted them - I also got one of the big houses and lived there as an experiment xD! Me and my friend are playing it together like making a little series of it. So I went outside bc we needed wood. So I went there and my friend was screaming " Don't look at the Enderman in the eye!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And I looked it in the eye and later I died 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4