Minecraft Girl - Episode 3

Welcome back to Minecraft Girl! In today's episode, we will be discussing the main and most important facts about... -Drum roll- .... HEROBRINE! Let's get started! :D

Herobrine...

Herobrine looks A LOT like Steve, except with white eyes. Just picture the Steve skin with pure white eyes and you have an image of Herobrine. Herobrine is NOT a Minecraft player. Herobrine is almost like a glitch. (Some say he's the ghost of Notch's brother, but I HIGHLY doubt that's true.)

You may be thinking, "What's so scary about a glitch?" Well, Herobrine is no ordinary glitch. Herobrine can enter any Minecraft world and both stalk and destroy the player. Herobrine can also do some damage to buildings by setting them on fire.

Herobrine can show up anywhere and anytime, and can spawn both at day and night unlike monsters. Herobrine is pretty rare, yet several people have said to have seen Herobrine in their worlds. A lot of Herobrine sighting videos are on YouTube, but a lot are fake. Some, however, can easily be real. There is no proof rather Herobrine is real or not. There is a lot of facts stating that he is real, but there are also facts stating that he isn't real. It seems as if nobody will ever know if Herobrine is real or not.

If Herobrine is ever in your world, do not, I repeat, DO NOT, try to attack him. You will not win. You will probably end up being the one getting destroyed. Sorry if I sound negative, but it's true. You will not be able to destroy Herobrine and the only way to remove him from your world is if you delete that world. If you don't want to do that, then you're stuck with the lunatic named Herobrine.

Beware of Herobrine... You do NOT want to mess with him. He's one of the strongest things in Minecraft and will destroy you at any cost...

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this spooky episode of Minecraft Girl! Sorry that I didn't include any pictures, but Herobrine is not in my world, so I couldn't. The next episode of Minecraft Girl will be about one of Minecraft's most interesting mobs... Villagers! Stay tuned! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments

• This is really cool -even tho I don't play Minecraft- I think these How to's are a really cool thing of you to do! =D>

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Thank you @SportyChic :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Posting to bring higher.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Episode 4 will be posted later today.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited January 2016
    Yay! I'm actually really excited about the whole Herobrine thing. I spawn world seeds that claim to be haunted by him and I go out on a search. There are signs you can detect that claim to say it's Herobrine. This includes clusters of bare trees, redstone torches in mineshafts, random lava spawns, player randomly taking damage, and those little cave noises you hear when you're not even close to one. Whether or not these things are true is another matter, but it's exciting to think about! You can see how the Minecraft developers are playing along when they say "Herobrine removed from game" in a few updates. Thanks for another episode, Pinky :)
  • Thank you @LilacsDaisies! I wasn't able to do Episode 4 today, but I'm gonna start working on it now.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat