Minecraft Girl - Episode 2

Welcome back to Minecraft Girl! Second episode, YAY! It's not a lot... But it's a start! :D Hopefully I'll get more than 26 visits this time LOL. (Yes, I'm still working on my fanatics and will soon work on the movie, but right now I'm taking a break.) So let's get started! Episode 2 will be about how to tame an ocelot. Let's get started! (Said that twice. Oops.)

How To Tame An Ocelot

So first, obviously, you'll need to find an ocelot. Ocelots usually spawn in jungle biomes. But, if you want to tame an ocelot faster, then I highly suggest using the ocelot spawn egg in Creative Mode. (For those in Survival Mode, don't worry, ocelots do not attack the player; but they do attack chickens.) This is what an ocelot in Minecraft looks like:

Ocelot

Isn't it cute? ^o^

So anyway, ocelots are REALLY shy around players. If you move around near them, they will run away super fast and you'll have to catch up with them. In order to tame an ocelot, you need to be holding Raw Fish or Raw Salmon and wait for the ocelot to slowly approach you. This is called begging mode. During this process, you have to be as still as possible or else the ocelot will run away. Once the ocelot is close enough to you, you feed it the Raw Fish or Raw Salmon by right clicking on it. The ocelot will either show hearts or it will show dust and run away. Don't worry, the dust is still a good sign. (NOTE: Sometimes taming an ocelot will fail and you'll have to try again or find another ocelot. If failed, the ocelot will constantly show hearts.)

When an ocelot is tamed, it will turn into one of the following breeds of cats...

Orange Cat

White Cat

Black Cat

And that's how you tame an ocelot! It's that simple! (When you tame one it will be sitting, just right click to make it stand.) Hope you enjoyed this episode of Minecraft Girl! In the next episode, I will be telling you some facts about one of Minecraft's most feared... HEROBRINE! It'll be a very interesting episode, so keep an eye out!

See you next time! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments