Minecraft Girl - Episode 1

Hey guys! So this is a new message board  series I made called Minecraft Girl! All Minecraft! Hope you enjoy it! :)

The End

For this episode I will show you how to create a portal to... Don don don! The End!

If you don't know what The End is, then I'll explain. The End is one of the dimensions in Minecraft. The End is full of Endermens, who are monsters in Minecraft. There is no day, and there is no night, in The End. There's only this eerie dim light... -Shivers- Really creepy. There's also an Ender Dragon in The End, which is like a boss battle.

So let's get started! To build the portal, you'll need:

12 End Portal blocks

12 Eye of Enders

I suggest getting these supplies using creative mode, it's both easier and A LOT more faster that way.

So place the 12 End Portal blocks on a flat surface. It MUST look like this:

End Portal Blocks

After that, put the 12 Eye of Enders into the 12 End Portal blocks. When done, the portal will form. It should look like this:

End Portal

And then you hop right in! Here's what The End looks like:

The End

I actually find Endermen pretty terrifying. :| Especially when they're in attack mode! Just look at them! Scariest monsters in Minecraft! Ha, and Notch said they weren't creepy enough!

Anyway, here are the main things you need to know about this dimension...

1: Unlike The Nether, you will not enter The End next to the portal you created. The only way that you can leave The End is if you die there or if you find the final portal.

2: Certain tools will not work in The End; such as pickaxes.

3: They're TONS of Endermen in The End and are in fact the only monsters there (other than the Ender Dragon), so if you're in Survival Mode, try to stay clear of them.

4: As mentioned earlier, there's no day and there's no night, only a dim light.

So that's all for this episode, hope that you liked it! The next episode will be about how to tame an ocelot! Stay tuned! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments