Would You Rather (Game!)

Ok since there is like already 2 would you rather games on message boards I decided to start one but with a twist!

So in this version of the game you have to have a little story with it. Here is the example!(This example came from a would you rather that already exists lol)

Person 1: Your on a roller coaster and it gets stuck. You have the power to make it unstuck and work again but you will fall off if you do but with no injuries. Would you rather be stuck for 8 hours or fall off?

Person 2: Fall off.

So it has to have a little story to it with 2 choices of something! I'll start!

You unexpectly see a old friend at the mall but you were with you new friend. You hung out with your old friend for a bit and then left with your new friend. But she recognized your old friend and they were enemies in the past. Your new friend said she doesn't want you to hang out with your old friend and if you did she would start hanging out with someone else. Your old friend said that if you hanged out with your new friend she wouldn't want to be friends either. 

So would you rather: Hang out with your old friend but will lose your new friend or Hang out with your new friend but lose your old?
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Oh gosh  haha I guess it depends on whether or not my old friend is nicer than my new!  But I guess the Old Friend, they deserve your loyalty more than the new.

There are only two shirts left in your closet.  One has an embarrassing hole, and the other has a gigantic purple soda stain.

Would you rather wear the one with the hole?  Or the one with the stain?
  • Hm maybe the one with the stain cause if people ask I can just say its part of the shirt lol.

You have 2 foods left which are sandwiches in your fridge but the stores are closed today cause of a snowstorm and you can't leave to get more food. One is a mushroom sandwich and one is a spinach sandwich.

So would you rather: The mushroom sandwich or the spinach sandwich?
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Hmm, there is more of a chance that the mushroom could be poisonous than the spinach, so I am going with the spinach sandwich!

Okay
    You are going to go to the movies with your friends, but its raining heavy and you can't find your umbrella anywhere.  would you rather: Go out into the rain and show up at the movie theater soaking wet, or call and say you can't make it and stay at home and watch TV?
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Well I have never gone out with my friends and it would be a nice chance to actually go somewhere besides school with them so I'll take the movies.

You are having a birthday party but you planned it on a day everyone is busy and when you sent out invitations and only half the guests can't make it. You have a option to delay the party but it can have a chance to get cancelled if something happens.

So would you rather:  Keep the party but with half the guests not being able to make it.(Some will still be there) Or delay it but it can have a chance at getting cancelled if something happens?

-Rosalina ♥
  • I would have the party anyways because if I want cake, I have to have it now, lol

So you're on your way to the mountains when suddenly your car crashes. You go to the hospital and your choices are to either save your sight, or the ability to speak, due to the injuries. Would you rather:

(A) Lose your sight

(B) Lose the ability to speak

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • I would choose lose the ability to speak since I can always write things down, and if I can't see then I couldn't see people smile anymore!

Its a beautiful day and you're skating along the sidewalk when you trip over a rock and fall, twisting your ankle!
    Just then a person drives by and asks if you are alright.
    Do you say you're fine and hobble home or say yes with the chance of them wanting you to ride in their car to who knows where?

skylambsignature
  • I'd probably say I'm fine and hobble home cause I would have no idea where that person would take me! Plus if the place included walking it would be hard with a twisted ankle I couldn't walk that well but if I just went home I could rest!

You see a hurt wolf and you have the power to heal it but its far away and  if you heal it you are lost and stuck in the woods until you find a way out so would you rather:

Help the hurt wolf but get lost in the woods Or run away and maybe call for help to help it!(I don't want it to have no help to I put a option so it has help in both ways!)

-Rosalina ♥
  • I decided to post this game higher cause it seems its gone dead! There is a would you rather up there! ^^
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I would choose heal it, I mean who doesn't want to use their Awesome healing power?  And I could totally find my way out!!

Okay  it's a really hot day and you totally want an ice cream.  So you're at the ice cream shop but they are out of your favorite flavor!!!  what is worse is that all the ice creams are out except the ones with nuts and you HATE NUTS! so Do you order ice cream anyway because it is so hot and you want it, or do you go home and get some cool water? 

By the way you're signature picture looks Great @Super_Princess_Rosalina !

tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • go home and get some cool water since i cant have ice cream anyway xD

would you rather go to the otherside of the world to find the perfect pet or get the wrong one if its closer?
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540