.: Sporty illustrated:. 1st column 2nd segment

edited January 2016 in General

I promised an special interview with the host producer and creator of VFK today I present....... -drum roll-  @CandyCars! Here it is: ENJOY :D

Q #1:How did you think of VFK today?

C: Well I love getting to welcome People to the show to promote their new ideas and it's so much fun! It's like a party in every episode! 

S:I love how it enjoys you and the people I also think it's creative to catch up on!

C: Yes :-)

S:Things particular on VFK!

C:For sure!

C: For example viewers got a sneak peek at our interview with Mintie! We Have been really been able to get a spotlight for their Idea's!! :-)

S: It must have been fun to do that interview with Mintie!

C:It was VERY fun but at the time it was very secret Bc nobody could talk about it until it was official announcement. So Yeah, That was my Favorite interview probably.

Q #2: How is it like getting more into VFK today?

C:Well when we started we didn't think it was going to be a big hit! But after the 1st episode we saw that ppl really like it! But our 1st episode has well over a 100 views! :-)    So from there we anted to make sure we used our platform to put out a positive but informative, and fun show! :-)

Q #3: So what things do you have ready for us -the viewers- in the next upcoming episode?

C: Well the episode we are currently filming now is very big, it will air on New Year's Day!! We Have Aleisha then the cast of "Girl Talk" Hot topics and a give away! So it's going to be a spectacular show!

Girl talk link                                                               VFK today link

I need your advice
  1. Should I do more of these?
    1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        0.00%
    2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      90.91%
    3. IDK IDK IDK IDK
        9.09%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• WOW I love this!!! great videos!!!!!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • This is fun and really exciting! I love your ideas @sportychic keep it up! :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • edited January 2016
    I really really really really really like your girl's talk video!!  It's AWESOME!!  great interview with @CandyCars!!  WOOT can't wait to see the next segment!

• edited January 2016
    @SportyChic! Great interview! And how were you able to add a video?? :O I've been wanting to do that. (I could use it for Miss Clue Fanatic: The Movie. ;) )

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited January 2016
    Should you do more of these? yesssssssssssssssssss :D
  • Oh I liked this a lot @SportyChic you did a great job with the questions it is really fun to read!  I hope you do more of these!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Really liked the interview! Great idea!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • OOOOO love this @SportyChic You sound like a real reporter!
    skylambsignature
  • this is such a cute idea. I love the girls talk video very creative, and it being sped up was nice! :) love these both and your interview was great!! Cant wait for the next segment!
    tacocatdrawing
  • Nice interview!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Very nice @SportyChic, it will great to see the next segments! keep it up!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited January 2016
    @SportyChic when are you going to do another one of these, they are sooo exciting!
  • edited January 2016
    Hey sorry  @Petalstar :/ I have been busy but 2 of the segments will come out today!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited January 2016
    YAY!! thanks @SportyChic, don't worry take your time!
  • OMG Thanks for the update @SportyChic I was wondering too awesome segments!!!
    skylambsignature