How do I convince my parents to get me VFK Membership HELP!!!!

How do I convince my parents to get me membership help me by commenting advice below  tysm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• you should have asked for it for christmas lol
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • What's their reason for saying no?
  •      Ikr enchanted but I wanted money to get it and it back fired! My parents said no bc they think its a waste of my money to get it.

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I suggest that you list all of the cool things that you could do as a member, along with why you want it. That's what I did; worked like a charm and I've gotten membership about seven times. If it's money that they're worried about, then suggest the cheapest membership: 1 month. It cost almost ten dollars. The actual cost is $9.95. So 1 month membership doesn't really cost a lot. It might also help if you say you'll pay for half or less of it with your allowance. Hope that this helped!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Pinkys suggestion is good!  Also, since it is only 9.95 it is less than going to lunch at a fast food restaurant 

VFK is also really educational, every quest is filled with useful information and its great for typing, grammar and spelling because of the dictionary.  It is also super safe and good for socializing! 

Have you mention all the features you get with membership?

I am not sure if any of this would help but good luck @SportyChic
    I will be pulling for you!
    ColourzRNice2
  • SportyChic said:

My parents said no bc they think its a waste of my money to get it.

Pinky's suggestion is a very good idea. Compile a list of reasons as to why you want the membership and maybe give them a few suggestions of what you can do to earn it. It's just the same as buying a toy from the store.. and you can do that, right? This is probably even more convenient because your parents don't even have to drive you there. If all else fails, wait for your next birthday and ask for a membership instead of a toy(or whatever you normally ask for on your birthday). Hopefully this is helpful to you :)
  • GETTING MEMBERSHIP TYSM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

GETTING MEMBERSHIP TYSM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Enjoy your membership!! <:-P
  • OMG that is sooooooo AWEEEEESSSSSOOOMMMEEEE @SportyChic!!!

Congratulations, let us know when you have it! we should throw a party!
    ColourzRNice2