Sporty illustrated: News News News for You You You PREVIEW

edited December 2015 in General
                                 Sporty illustrated 

News News News for You You You     

Here's A preview of my new collection called Sporty Illustrated  It will come out Jan. 1 or 2nd 
                                                  COMMENT BELOW TO BE FEATURED!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------========================++++++=================---------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

in order of chapters/ pages

Interviews with these following ppl:  TacoCat if wants to &  CandyCars about her art and about how his show is more famous

book of the month :  read to find out! a person who read the book will give us a book talk on the book

Fashion do's and fashion no no's

Spoiler:
@PinkyB -I hope- will do that^^^ for this column

Give out the latest news on VFK

How to's on things like PinkyB did except not how to drive

Personality quiz new kind of quiz each column

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Hey! Looking forward to this!

I would love to do that column! I am a complete fan of VFK clothing! (Sometimes I tear up if I see an outfit release that's really cute...)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Ok tysm PinkyB text me when ever on VFK so I can see when ok thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • So excited for this!! We had a GREAT interview!! Will for SURE be reading every week! :D
  •        TYSM Cars!! I am exited to post it I am sure we will have fun on VFK Today!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • wow this sounds like it is going to be great, can't wait @SportyChic!
    ColourzRNice2
  • This sounds like a really fun idea!!! Can't wait to see it!!