Post What You Got for Christmas!

Since today is Christmas and we all got presents, what did you get!? Post a picture of what you got! If you don't want to post a picture you can just say here what you got. I'll post what I got later! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• I got a new bird feeder! I can't take a picture but I can paste one from the advertisement. :)

bird feeder
  • I will post tomorrow bc Idk what I got on Vacation but I will do it tomorrow hoping for a new phone and money

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Backers here's what I got the Finger Tales is from my Little sister which is only 7, then the clothes is from my Mom, the the hersee's, headbands and anti-bacterial hand gel is from my big sister, and Santa got me some money god bless me!IMG_20151227_154603

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ooo I love your stuff @SportyChic and @LilacsDaisies!

Lets see, I got: A pair of fuzzy slippers, a unicorn puzzle, an art set with paints and canvas, a hand knitted hat from my mom, new set of head phones, and a book from my sister 'Mystery Clouds the Canyon'!

Also I got some candy!

Merry Christmas Guys, don't forget to post I want to know what everyone got!

ColourzRNice2
  • OMG CHRISTMAS!!! I got a lot of candy and I got gift cards and I got a shirt and I got tickets to see the blue man group!!! (theyre so blue I love thm)

HAPPYHOLIDAYS

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• ohhhh wow!!! it sounds like everynoe got a lot of reallly nice things!!!
    i got a new night gown and slippers, an embroidery kit and a book on embroidery :) i also got a wooden animal compartment that you can hide things in
    my brother got me a video game and my dad and mom got me a new fish tank and pump!!
    merry merry Christmas to everyone!! :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • TONS of CHOCOLATE!!!!! and new girly movies that my mom and I watched ALLLLLLLL Christmas lolol!!
    @LilacsDaisies have you hung up your bird feeder yet?!  Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year :)
  • I just love Christmas It is so exciting to see what you all got!!! I have been playing so much I forgot to post what what I received, I hope it is not too late!

Santa brought me a doll (in real) with a night gown!!  Some coloring books with crayons, Hairs clips (I love your head bands by the way @SportyChic and shirts!!! )  Lots of candy and a camping lamp! My brother got a tent to match so we are going to go camping when it gets warm!  My Aunt knitted me a pair of socks, I love them, hmm, I got a stop watch!  I have to go again see you all later!!

MERRY AFTER CHRISTMAS!
    skylambsignature
  • OO nice post guys!  Fun to see what others got!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I got a new bird feeder! I can't take a picture but I can paste one from the advertisement. :)

bird feeder
    It's so cute. I adore Christmas and sport.So, it's not surprising that on Chistmas I got [url=http://www.kswiss.com/men/accessories/hats-headbands/tstretch-cap-ctrlogo-c369w-102]this sport hat[/url] . I was so satisfied when I saw it. Love my familly
  • It's a great looking hat! thanks for posting!
    DazzledreamSignature