Hey guys I know you're tired of all this pointless drama but I have nobody else to vent to and its building up inside. So recently my dad left my mom for another person right? Now he barely visits but that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is people asking me how I feel about it and I don't want to tell them because I'll sound like a horrible person. I DON'T care that he's gone, it's just another problem away from my life but unfortunately he just created more. Now at a Christmas party someone got me a gift. I was really excited to open it and when I did I had to pretend I liked it. I got a pedicure set... I'm not girly and nobody understands that. All my relatives are always telling me who to be and that I should start dating boys and what I should do with my life. They're telling me what college to go to (I'm not even in highschool yet almost but not quite!) and they're telling me what job I should get, what I should wear, what colors I'm supposed to like, what care should I get. I'm like BACK OFF because I want to live my OWN life not the life you guys couldn't have. My mom said I should be a cheerleader because she wasn't allowed to be, she said I should be a lawyer because her parents told her she was too dumb to be one when she really wanted to. She says I should take the opportunity to do things she hasn't had the chance to. I just wish I could go back to the time when I was younger. It would be peaceful, yeah I wouldn't have friends but that's a small price to pay.  My dad wouldn't be doing all this wrong if he hadn't left the military. I would've been too young to understand this stuff anyways. Oh and my parents are worried that I don't like any of the boys in this town. They think that I'm.. yeah and I'm not! I'm a Christian girl  I wouldn't do that I just don't like people. I'm sick of this. The stupid boy, the dumb "popular girls", my brothers football friends and everything else! I hate it all so much I just wish I could go back and be like my old self. I can't find happiness on vfk anymore either because one of my closest friends who actually understands, they don't play much anymore and it's just so stressful. No I wouldn't commit suicide or nothing it's just that I'm slowly breaking and not caring much anymore. It doesn't help that something died in our wall and it smells.... that just makes me feel worse. Anyway I know your tired of hearing this but if I told this on any other social media place my family would make me "tell them how I feel" which is stupid! I feel like I'm on that dumb doctor phil show and I just wish people would leave me alone. People in school think I'm mean because of my attitude but they don't understand where I come from and why I have this attitude. But like I said I'm sorry but I HAD to let this out some how or I'd probably break down totally. 

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Gosh I know exactly how you feel!  Don't worry about telling us here it is so great to get things out there where someone can hear them!

You seem like you are doing a really good job with all that you are going through.  You must be a really strong individual!  And strong people make it through some how, so I have faith that you will too!

The only thing that can really make you go wrong is not telling anyone, I know I have to.  

I have a feeling that things will get better this next coming year, so hang in there and let us know how things go!

Colourz

P.S.  I will pray for you too
    ColourzRNice2
  • Im so glad you let it all out I know what its like, it sounds like things are pretty messed up right now 
    you have the right idea tho, follow your heart and do what you feel is best, people don't know you like you know yourself
    things will look up, they always do :) remember what they say, you cant have a rainbow without a thunderstorm.
    :hugs:

• OMG I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my sister to tell things, I might explode!!  Wow it really sounds like everyone is trying to push things on you!  I feel so bad!

I want to get you a Christmas present, is there anything you are particularly looking for? My sister and I might be able to get it!  Also, if you don't that is okay, my sister and I can come up with something I am sure!

(hugs) 

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @ColourzRnice thanks but the reason I wont tell is because my dad will want to move back and the problem is I don't want him back. I know I sound horrible saying it like tha but it's true he's made the same mistakes over and over again.
  • @Doodlepufflove thank you,
  • @goldenpuppy I only have my best friend to tell and you don't have to get me anything but if you do just make sure it isn't pink