Banned

I just got banned from vfk with @Rawr.Its.Dino
Can someone tell Inky and Mistaken that i am banned 

Comments

• AH! Was it because of the cloning??

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB it was a stupid choice. BUT IT WORKED THO
  • @Flawless How long are you banned for?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB I'm pretty sure forever
  • @Flawless EGAG! So sorry that happened! So you aren't even going to be able to get the item on your main?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited December 2015
    I'm so sorry what happened! Being banned is not a fun experience I've been through it. :( If I see Inky and Mistaken I'll tell them. But may I ask what is exactly cloning? Isnt cloning making 2 of a item? But I know cloning is against the rules and if you get unbanned do not do it again.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh no! Hopefully it won't be forever @Flawless. :(

@Super_Princess_Rosalina Cloning is when you make a copy of an item. Apparently, it's against VFK's rules.

• Breeze_Of_The_Ocean said:

Oh no! Hopefully it won't be forever @Flawless. :(

@Super_Princess_Rosalina Cloning is when you make a copy of an item. Apparently, it's against VFK's rules.

Yea I thought it was making a copy of the item and I do know its against the rules cause I read the rules and saw that!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Yep, it counts as exploiting the game. I tried that once a looooong time ago but luckily I was just given a warning by staff and an hour ban. At the time I didn't realize it was wrong but now I know well enough to keep away from anyone who offers "extra" free items  :P