Now available .:BLOG:.! :)

edited December 2015 in General

Hi everyone I promised you guys a blog and here it is I hope you like it, I also am doing advice so just put a problem and I will answer I promise that's it for now, again I hope you like it! Here it is - drum roll-:

Today I totally got bummed!   I went to the Christmas Tree lighting and saw it with my crush, which was pretty cool and romantic... lol. I kept trying to go to the  Christmas tree lot but everyone was blocking it and I kept pressing but t wouldn't let me! That's until I realized it wasn't open yet! It was SO embarrassing, Especially when the guy I liked was there!  I had a couple twenty grand to spend shopping and to be honest I tried not to but, honestly I ended up spending all the money I had!  So when it came time to buy at the Christmas shoppe, I eventually went to shoppe with a budget -wink wink-.  I then spent my budget only a little three grand off! Which is a miracle to me! I talked to hosts and hanged out with some of my friends.  Anyway the next day Oak_Eyes My BFF that's a boy hanged out with me while I was decorating my house full of jolly old Christmas Spirit! I forgot to get stockings so I just got some from my Sister in VFK since she doesn't even got on that much.  I had been having so much fun in VFK so far i'm really exited for what awaits me next! 

..........................................................................................................................................
:-$

I hope you guys liked it I had so much fun so far and I hope to make many more THX a BUNCH!!!!

P.S:   If you guys can guess my crush you can get a rare prize!! and to top it all off try to guess my sister and yes she does play vfk and is WAY more richer then me GL!  Hint: Crush: He loves Disney! Sister: She Loves Sharks and she always wears the same hair!

:-q or  :-bd:-h

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• o_o

Wow....

THIS IS SO GOOD! I can't wait to read more! I happen to know Oak_Eyes too! We're in the same wolf pack!

My guess for your sister is iSharkBubbles??

Can't wait for the next post!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Nice Job @PinkyB, and yes that is my Sister I really thought you were gonna guess my crush!  If none of you guys guess who my crush is I will reveal and @PinkyB will get TWO things from my store!                                                                                      
    Hint: Crush:  His name was EpicGamer!  Good Luck!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Since I saw the hint he loves Disney I'm gonna guess DisneyNerd cause they were at tree lighting but I don't know if that person was a boy or a girl!(I never clicked on anyone so thats why.)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Awesome job @Super_Princess_Rosalina and Yes it Is DisneyNerd!!!  just don't tell him  :-$ ^#(^    THX

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

Awesome job @Super_Princess_Rosalina and Yes it Is DisneyNerd!!!  just don't tell him  :-$ ^#(^    THX

I FEEL LIKE MOSTLY GIRLS ARE ON THIS FORUM EXCEPT FOR CANDY CARS BUT WE GOT U GIRL WE STICK TOGETHER
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • enchanted_star said:

SportyChic said:

Awesome job @Super_Princess_Rosalina and Yes it Is DisneyNerd!!!  just don't tell him  :-$ ^#(^    THX

I FEEL LIKE MOSTLY GIRLS ARE ON THIS FORUM EXCEPT FOR CANDY CARS BUT WE GOT U GIRL WE STICK TOGETHER
    Girl power!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Awwww thx you guys!! xoxox Sporty
    :-bd  :P     :x
    PinkyB said:

o_o

Wow....

THIS IS SO GOOD! I can't wait to read more! I happen to know Oak_Eyes too! We're in the same wolf pack!

My guess for your sister is iSharkBubbles??

Can't wait for the next post!

PinkyB said:

enchanted_star said:

SportyChic said:

Girl power!
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Since I saw the hint he loves Disney I'm gonna guess DisneyNerd cause they were at tree lighting but I don't know if that person was a boy or a girl!(I never clicked on anyone so thats why.)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • omg so great!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~