Pink's VFK Blog - Thanksgiving Ball

Last night was the Annual VFK Thanksgiving Ball! I had a fun time and I went with my friends CuteSnowflake, TikiBlue, and King.Of.Snow. The music was, um, interesting... They had some of my favorite songs though. Like Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne. Or You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift. Good songs those are.

During the ball some trolling was going on. A lot. Some people found it funny or entertaining, I just found it annoying. So I ignored. Problem solved! The trolling even caused someone to leave their date! Sigh. If only trolls didn't cause so much drama! Who even decided to start trolling on VFK? I must know this!

Tiki tried everything to make Cute dance with her. In my opinion, he should have just simply asked her. You see, my friend Cute isn't the one to fall for stuff like that. I guess Tiki didn't know that. King and I watched their awkward moment in amusement. I have to admit, some parts were pretty funny. Embarrassing, yet funny at the same time!

There was tons of lag at the ball. I haven't had lag like that in soo long! The lag was so bad it was painful! At some points I could barely use grammar in my messages. The balcony was the only place that didn't have lag, which was a big relief for my friends and I. Imagine, trying to have a good time at a ball, but then a lag tornado comes and destroys everything!

Surprisingly nobody said that Miss's juice was poison or toxic. Almost at every ball somebody says something like "Don't drink the juice! It's just what she wants!" or "That juice I poison!". But this time, not a word about Miss's juice. Hmm, maybe they'll mention it at the Encore ball that starts later today, which I am also excited about!

You wouldn't believe what happened towards the end of the ball... I actually danced with someone! I rarely dance with anyone at balls. Pretty sad, right? This would be my second time. It was a pretty short dance since I had to go soon, but I still had a good time! You know how people usually don't say anything if they're dancing with anyone? I'm the kind of girl who wants to be social, not just dance. I was surprised that the boy I danced with actually wanted to talk! (To make this more interesting, I'll let you guess the title of the boy who I danced with. I'll name the winner!)

Hope that you enjoyed this post, more is soon to come!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Comments