Chicago Med.

Hey guys! Have you heard of that new show Chicago Med? Well it's first episode played tonight and it was AMAZING. I have a feeling this is going to be my new favorite show. Someday, I'll be dealing with real patients. I want to be one of those traveling sports med. doctors.

Anyways I was just wondering if any of you watched it tonight, because I know I did and I caught it just in time.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• I've heard of it and I didn't know it was on until I just saw your post. With any luck, I'll find a copy of it tomorrow on their station's channel and watch it because I was interested in it. The shows set in that Chicago verse are so interesting so I'm excited to see what they do with it!

And good luck on achieving your dream! It sounds like you've already got it planned out! :)
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose  it speeds up really quickly, it's on every Tuesday night 7/8c if you want to check it out, since I got way behind on Chicago fire I decided to watch this one

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"