Omg Trivia

Does Omg Trivia work? Because Mine is too slow to load for some reasons. I want the new Miss Clue game to come on the website

Comments

• Well, it used to have great speed and still does. I have had no problems with lag or anything, in fact, loading only takes a second. I think you just need to refresh or switch browsers to fix the lag. However, I wouldn't say that OMG Trivia "works". Last time I tried to play it, it said that all of the categories were ready, so I clicked on General Knowledge. It loaded super quick, but it didn't go toward the game. It kept going back to the main screen. So, Staff will need to fix that.

Minus this, in the past, I really enjoyed OMG Trivia. Some of the questions were tricky, but still fun to compete in. The people playing with me, or who were in the same category as me, were quite friendly, so in my opinion it's a good way to meet new people too. So if the lag goes away and if you don't have my problem, I really suggest the game!

Also, which OMG Trivia are you playing? The app or the one on VFK?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• the one on the website I trying to play
  • @tessygrl Hmm, then since it's on VFK, try refreshing.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Yeah it worked but I tried clicking on each category and it not asking me questions. It stats in 00 what's that mean???
  • @tessygrl Yeah, I used to have that problem. I don't know why that's going on. Staff will need to fix that also.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat