Mongoose puzzle

HI I'm doing the mongoose puzzle and the solution to the puzzle doesn't seem to work to work when I tried it. Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

Comments

• Hi @Katia, is it the mongoose puzzle where you press Morse code into the panel behind the chalk board, or the order the wooden animals go in the window seat?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited November 2017
    If its the chalkboard puzzle I have a picture that might help here:

fixedPanelPuzzle
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Katia said:

Hi @dazzlerdream  yes it is mongoose puzzle where you press Morse code into the panel behind the chalk board, or the order the wooden animals. I looked at your picture and I was confused and that is how I got SparkleDream solution which I understood a lot better I think both solutions are the same, but when tried it in the game nothing happened. What can I do?

• Hey @Katia ! would like me to write in to the VFK help and ask them to help you passed it?  Its a really tricky puzzle!

Also if you mess up at all while you are typing it in, you have to pull away to reset the puzzle. 

Let me know if you would like me to write 
    talk to you soon

Dazzle!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream Hi I had to restart the puzzle a lot of times. :( Sure that would be awesome if you could write to them

Thanks!