Pink's VFK Blog - WHAT!?!

edited March 2017 in General

EDIT: I believe the price was at least $5,000 credits.

I am like soo upset. You know that I moved out of New Age Housing to Harmony Town, right? I built a new house for Harmony. However, my house is connected to Summer Wind apartments, but I still consider it a house. Anyway, I've lived in Summer Wind apartments before, this is my second time. I moved out of Summer Wind apartments to move to Harmony Heights, a beautiful area in Harmony. I had to pay a lot of money (I think 15, 30, or 20) just to connect a porter to live there. (Now that I'm thinking about it, that was pretty ridiculous since I'm only paying to connect MY OWN ROOMS to somewhere for such a big price.) However, something happened with the porter. It didn't work anymore. Bummer. So a while after that I moved to New Age apartments for a while, now I'm back at Summer Wind.

This is where the bad part starts. As I was riding the train in Harmony today, I decided to try and access the porter at Harmony Heights just one more time because I really liked that area of town. I remembered what my house had looked like, which was very fortunate. I walked up to my (former) beige, nice house and clicked on the porter...

And it worked! I was so excited to see which room my porter was in so I could connect it to my home. I was so happy! Until...

I saw that it didn't lead to one of my rooms... That means that the porter didn't work because it was changed, and now the owner of Harmony SOLD MY HOME! Not cool! I paid a lot of credits for this and now it's sold to someone else?? The owner is hardly online anymore, so right now there's no point in contacting her and probably won't get my house back in a while, if ever. I am really upset and feel like that I have been scammed!

Luckily the girl that she sold it to is on my friends list. I'm going to ask her if she still uses that house. Then, if she doesn't, I can explain the situation and HOPEFULLY I'll get my house back. Don't worry, I know the girl very well so I won't seem like a random person asking for a house back.

So yeah, very upset. After this experience, I do not ever suggest buying a house in Harmony Heights. The other housing areas in Harmony are fine, but I wouldn't take the risk of buying a house in Harmony Height. Plus, you wouldn't want to spend a lot of credits just to connect a porter. (I don't mean to sound rude, I would never, but that's a little silly.)

NOTE: The owner of Harmony Town will not be mentioned to avoid people gossiping about her. However, if you happen to know her title, please do not say bad things about her. I do not wish to cause something bad. Thanks!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• I love Harmony Town! I got connected to an apartment building and I didn't have to pay for anything except for the teleporter and the card. My access mysteriously disappeared too though. She has dozens of apartment buildings and neighborhoods so I'm not surprised that this happened. It's nothing really to get upset about in my case but I can understand your frustration. The prices have probably gone up to support the construction funds. Hopefully you can figure out what happened soon! 

P.S. Have you ever explored Harmony Town from beginning to end?! I spent 3 hours once trying to see it all!
  • @LilacsDaisies Thanks, hopefully you'll have access to Harmony Town soon. I THINK I've seen it all, but I it took you 3 hours, there might be more buildings and streets I need to explore. :o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited November 2015
    Wow I'm sorry that happened to you :(. Also do you know who owns Harmony Town? Cause I'm interested in going there if the person who made it is still online.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥