Tournament - Round one!

2»

Comments

• Oh wow @LilacsDaisies you're sooo close that was a really awesome guess, they totally alike, here is another hint:

3Clue2
    DazzledreamSignature
  • is it inside the shed? or maybe the lab?
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Is that the desk to the secret lab above the chandelier in the library at Anne's home?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • It's the secret Lab above Anne's library?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Wow Great work Team Wild mountain and Royal court! @VictoryRose and @PinkyB since you were 8 minutes apart from posting it will be a tie and both teams will get a point!

The room was indeed the desk in the secret lab above the chandelier!

AtticDesk

Good work again!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Yay! Awesome! Go Royal Court!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Okay here is for point 4!

Clue 1:

4Clue1
    DazzledreamSignature
  • The floor in Anne's library??

OR is it the floor in Anne's foyer that's near that little door from the underground passage?

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• The carpet where the chess set is at Anne's house?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • in the boat house or lab? (did first comment post?)
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • edited November 2015
    Maybe the living room in the pine house?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited November 2015
    Really great guessing teams! here is clue 2:

4Clue2
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited November 2015
    Janes room from haunted garden?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • That's my guess as well for it being Jane's room from Haunted Garden. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • It's the Guest Room in the Haunted Garden, it isn't really Jane's room, she's just staying there.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• YAY you all got it right, it only says November 2 on your posts now so I don't know how close you guys posted, so ITS ANOTHER TIE!! WOOO it was indeed Janes bedroom from the Haunted garden!
    Congratulations Royal court and Wild mountain! @Super_Princess_Rosalina @VictoryRose and @PinkyB

janesbedroom
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream Hey! I can see the times that they were posted.

@Super_Princess_Rosalina: 12:55 AM

@VictoryRose: 1:36 AM

@PinkyB: 9:54 AM.

Super posted first.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited November 2015
    Yup and last round VictoryRose posted first but it became a tie.  ;) I don't see the times either though, just November 2nd. 
  • edited November 2015
     @PinkyB I guess we will still call it a tie but thanks for the times!  Okay here is the tie breaker!  This is the really hard one and you have to say exactly what it is in order to get this point!  This is for point 5 guys @Super_Princess_Rosalina, @PinkyB @iMinute, @VictoryRose, @LilacsDaisies And @TacoCat

Clue 1:

5Clue1

Good luck everyone!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm going to guess that that is one of the hallways in-between the cellar where the room was and the way out that led to Anne's parlor?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Wow @VictoryRose you're really close!  You need to guess the exact scene so keep trying you're on the right trail!  
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I don't know if I'm allowed to guess again so soon after I did, so you can totally negate if necessary but I'm going to guess that it's the way out with all the crates stacked against each other that leads to Anne's parlor?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose  You can definitely guess as often as you like!  You're so super close, here is another clue:

5Clue2
    DazzledreamSignature
  • I'm going to guess that it's the scene that after you've come face to face with the exit to Anne's parlor, you turn around and it's the scene right before you head back to the cellar where the culprit was staying?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Wow you got it dead on @VictoryRose I am totally impressed!!!! It was indeed the scene when you turn around from looking at the stack of creates that exit to the foyer!  Here it is:

TunnelScene

Team Wild mountain Takes the last point in round one and pulls into the lead!  Great work everyone this was a really exciting round!! stay turned for round 2!
    DazzledreamSignature