chapter 10 chalkboard puzzle

somebody please guide me through this puzzle, im not good with morris code and im completely lost.. somebody please help me step by step? i need the answer please
KB

Comments

• edited September 2016
    Hey @harrystwinsister I know that puzzle can be really tricky!  here is a picture of what you type in:

fixedPanelPuzzleyou type in Rikki Tikki Tavi

Good luck!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • thank you for your help :)

KB
  • edited November 2015
    hi harry! yea that puzzle is tricky
    you need to press out Rikki Tikki Tavi in morse code, the snake is the . and the mongoose is the -
    so its:
    -.-  ..  -.- -.-  ..  
    -    ..  -.-  -.-  ..  
    -    .-    ...-   ..
  • can you help me with weighted snake and clock puzzle?

KB
  • hi harry!!!
    quoting disfaniam:
    You start out by going to the panel to the right of the fireplace and put a snake into it.  If the snake ticks 2 times, then leave him, if he doesn't try another snake
    After the snake ticks 2 time go to the clock and set it to:
     2:25 ( clock should go dong dong dong)
    ----
    hope this helps harry!!! after that, go to your bedroom upstairs, and put the snake that goes Tikk Tikk Tikk in that compartment, next to the window
  • so it goes clock, cobra two ticks 2:25
    do you remember the other three times on the paper?

KB
  • Hi @harrystwinsister ! Okay you start by putting the snake weight that clicks 2 times next to the fireplace first.  Then you set the clock to 2:25

so it goes snake, clock, snake, clock, snake, clock, snake, clock I made a picture I don't know it is too messy:

Chapter13croppedclockpuzzle
    Good luck!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • how do i restart the puzzle?

KB
  • Hmm, I think as long as you put the snakes in the right holes you can keep trying to set the clock,  but if you want to restart the puzzle I think the best way to do it is to remove all the snakes and then start again!

Good luck!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • dazzlerdream said:

THIS DIDNT WORK FOR ME 

PanelPuzzle

• OMG @Guest943509

I just went through it again and I messed up in the middle, so it is all wrong!  Thanks for catching that, here is a new and fixed picture:

fixedPanelPuzzle
    DazzledreamSignature