Tell a Story (game)

So this is kind of a weird way to play this I don't want to copy frogiepower so I'm doing this game differently. I'm going to say a theme and you can tell a big or small story! It can be a real or fake story! Then we can vote on the best story! I will do a poll to make it easier after each round I got that idea off of MistyMew on photo contest lol.

Story theme: Your VFK history!

Tell away! I'll post my story later heh.
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Okay here is my story:
    One day somewhere I think in February 2013 I was looking for a game that included mermaids cause I liked mermaids. That's when I found VFK! I joined and didn't know what I was doing and then someone came into my login and helped me out. I found out it took seven days to get mermaid enchantment which it was hard to wait lol. After that I got fairy enchantment and when I got fairy and mermaid I wanted to play around with it but with fairy whatever room I went into a I got booted which made me angry. Then one day I used my fairy in the Garden cause I saw people with fairy on in there with no problems and then I was reported and the person who reported me me and her got into a argument and I reported her back and eventually I got banned and she didn't. It was only a 2 hour ban but it made me so angry that I quit. Then in October 2013 I somehow had a dream about VFK(don't ask why lol) and in the morning I thought about checking it out again and seeing what's changed and maybe playing it again. I don't think I missed much but I started playing that day to today! So if I didn't have that weird dream that one night I wouldn't be here right now lol. I'm so glad I had that dream though cause I LOVE VFK so much!!!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Ok... here it goes
    Once upon a time there were two pumpkins who were sisters, one pumpkin wanted to go to the pumpkin ball, but it couldn't because it didn't have any shoes.  So, the other pumpkin said, "pumpkins don't wear shoes!" and her sister said "omg you're right" so they went to the ball and had a wonderful time. - the END
  • @SparkleDream
    Awesome story but the story theme is your VFK history heh
    -Rosalina ♥