3. Exciting
        0.00%
    4. Needs work
        0.00%
    5. Or 1,2,3
      25.00%
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• It was Christmas Eve and Little Lily could not sleep. So she got out of bed and crept down stairs...
  • And she saw no presents yet and the cookies and milk haven't been eaten yet.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • She then decided to hide under the Christmas tree to peek at Santa when he comes. As she shuffled down under the branches, a few ornaments came loose and rolled across the floor. 
  • Meanwhile, Santa came down the chimney and when walking to the tree, he slipped on the rolling ornament and fell on the ground!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• He finally got up and saw Lily hiding behind the tree cause he always knows when someone is awake!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • "I know when you're awake, Lily!" Santa said. "You may just not get presents this Christmas!"

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Lily felt very ashamed for trying to peek at Santa when he came, and apologized to him
    skylambsignature
  • She scooped up the fallen ornaments and placed them back onto the tree. A smile crept across Santa's face when he realized who was on her pajamas. It was the jolly man himself with all of his reindeer.  :D
  • Then Santa gave lily a hug and said if she was a good girl and went straight to bed, she might see things under the tree in the morning! so she did, and in the morning when everyone came down things were just like always!  Lily breathed a sigh of relief and noticed the cookies and milk were gone.  Lily never told anyone about what happened that night but since then she has always kept Christmas the right way!

OKAY new story!  
    Once there was a PANDA!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • The panda's name was Pablo
  • He just heard he was getting a sister
    -Rosalina ♥
  • He didn't want a sister, though, he just wanted to eat panda shaped animal crackers alone by himself so he was very cranky

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3