Contest Join page!

Okay the Sleuthing Team is going to hold a tournament with several rounds, most likely three, however they might be expanded if we get a tie!

There are two teams

The Royal Court Team with the colors:
pink                
white              
black              

And The Wild Mountain Team with the colors:
Purple                 
Gold                    
Red                    

If you want to be part of the tournament just make a post with which team you want to be in, Also each round will be held over several days so don't worry about being here at a particular time!

Entries close and the tournament begins on
Friday October 30th at 8:00 PM East coast time

Good luck all!
Happy Halloween :)

DazzledreamSignature
Tagged:

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Team Royal Court members:

DazzledreamSignature
  • edited October 2015
    Team Wild Mountain members:

DazzledreamSignature
  • EEK! This is going to be so exciting and fun! You should record the challenges and put it on Youtube so it could be some sort of reality show. :O That would be awesome.

I would like to be on the team of Royal Court please. :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I'll join! And can I be on Team Royal Court please? :)
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @PinkyB that is a really nice idea!  The first round will be held here on the message boards so I am not sure about recording that one, but maybe I could contact candycars and ask if he would record one of the rounds held in game!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Sounds good @dazzlerdream!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• can i be team... wild mountain? :o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I would love to join Team Wild Mountain if I can!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • What are the challenges each round?
  • Hey @CandyCars!  right now the rounds are secret to make the contest more surprising!  also to make it more fair so people don't have time to study up!

One of the rounds will be held in game and we would love to have you film it.  In the case of that, I would tell you what it would be early since you would be the camera man!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited October 2015
    I'd like to be on the Wild Mountain Team please! I've never done this before, what do we have to do in general? How long will each challenge last(I'm asking because I'll only have 2 hours to participate since it starts at 8:00)? I-)
  • Hi @LilacsDaisies!  For the first round it doesn't have a time limit, it will be a guessing contest and last until the answer is guessed, so anytime you are on is great!  Also, since you will be on a team, if one of your team members gets the answer right then you will automatically get a point too!

DazzledreamSignature
  • aw it's too late for me!! i was so pumped for this 

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • dazzlerdream said:

Hi @LilacsDaisies!  For the first round it doesn't have a time limit, it will be a guessing contest and last until the answer is guessed, so anytime you are on is great!  Also, since you will be on a team, if one of your team members gets the answer right then you will automatically get a point too!

Awesome, thanks!
  • you posted in time @Iminute! I added you to the royal court to makes things even!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • whee
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Woohoo! Awesome!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Good luck teams! i'll be watching :D
    skylambsignature