Episode 8 ( includes VFK_MINTIE interview ) is out now!!

edited October 2015 in General
VFK TODAY - Episode 8 is out now on YouTube ( and soon VFK TV! )!

We had a mega hot topics with IcyBlue, Animalsaregreat, iTony, Poohdent, and myself. We talked about contest judging, bat magic, miss clue, new pets, costumes, and MORE!

THEN I had a special interview with VFK_MINTIE!!! I asked about bat magic, ravens, Miss Clue, costumes, and the fairness of the judging system! :D

We also gave away our HOST Flickering Indigo Pumpkin so tune in to see who won!!!

Have a great week and as always, if you know someone to interview or have an idea for the show let me know! :D

Have a great week!!! :D
Tagged:

Comments

• Whoa cool man, going to see it now!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • - watching - totally wicked so far
  • I had to go to bed so I couldn't post, but WICKED video, very well done, it really kept you captivated!  Also congratulations to the winner!!!

Spoiler:
    Fowzy
  • OMG you had mintie!! that is so un-believe-able!!! also loved the hot topics, and one day, I will be a bat!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Loved every minute of it!!! I am so glad you didn't make it shorter!!  I would have died!  wow everything is so AWESOME this Halloween, I mean the raven pet, the ghost, the bat magic and the outfits!! Wow... oh and congrats to the winner!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Hey candycars,
    Just wanted to stop in and say Hi.  I watch every one of your shows and they are truly great!  Keep up the wonderful work and also all your co-hosts are fantastic so shout out to them!  I like the way you present it and you really keep the community involved!  

Have a super next week and looking forward to the VFK Todays to come!

Also CONGRATULATIONS to 
    Spoiler:
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited October 2015
    yay! congrats to the winner! nice bat enchantment i need it soooo baddddd
    love all the topics you covered!! i would have loved to have seen the new kitty in the mansion :) or how to play 13 ghosts!!
    i really liked how you started out at the table and later were sitting on the couch :D that was awesome!
    keep up the great episodes @CandyCars and crew!!!!  yay yay  happy halloween everyone
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Aw dang, my computer blocks me from youtube! Do you have it displayed anywhere else?
  • I'm going to say it again: a-maze-ing! I loved the interview and the bat enchantment was too cool!! Great job @CandyCars!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D