Thank you's to Staff

edited October 2015 in General
Hey Guys!! This discussion you are free to post your thank you's to staff. Here's mine:
Thank you to HOST_Llama for giving me my pink balloon bunny and alien hat and chatting with me at Quake! lol
Thank you to HOST_Apple and HOST_Jade (who have both left staffing I think) for hosting my first event I ever went to! :o
Thank you to VFK_Mintie for helping all Miss Clue Buddies who were stuck on different chapters like @Purplellama AND for getting involved with everything VFK! :D
Thank you to VFK_Vintage for hosting the end of day party and liking PINK!!!!!!!!!!! 
Thank you to the VFK/HOST for coming to me about a report I sent in about a person going around asking for logins and keeping VFK safe!
Thank you to VFK_Enigma for getting the party started again! (Sock hop 2015 fixing the music)
Thank you to HOST_Firefly for wishing me a Happy Halloween and hosting that awesome Halloween ride event!
Thank you to HOST_Bunny for hosting the Balloon Whirl and letting everyone win!! That was very sweet!!!!!! (:
THANK YOU TO ALL STAFF FOR GIVING ME MY FREE MISS CLUE PREMIERE PIN AND @CandyCars (at least I think) BECAUSE I COULD NEVER COME TO THE PREMIERE!
capture
vfk engima
Me and host llama!!!
clueless
yes

iminute vfk
thanks for this taco!! :D

Comments