SICK

Omg!!! Im sick and tired of being sick! (lol) This is the 3rd time this month! Im only congested right now, hopefully it doesn't increase.

If I keep getting sick idk what im going to do. Its really annoying. When I'm sick it wears me down like ALOT and then when I'm worn down

I don't bother getting up, therefore I'm dehydrated so I begin to shake. I also don't eat when I'm sick. C'mon body fight this! I don't know how many more times I'm gonna get sick. But I'm only here to say that I probably wont be very active. I know by experience what sinus drainage looks like, and so far.. I think I've got it -_-  well let's see if I can get sick every day why don't we

@-)
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• Aww I'm so sorry your sick! :( I hope you get well soon. :((
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • OMG that is sooo awful!! I hope you get better soon (sends flowers)!  My friend is sick too so I guess it is get sick month!

If you get lots of water bottles and put them by you, you can just lay there and open a bottle when you need, it so you don't have to get up!

(hugs hugs hugs hugs) we need a get well soon party!!!

GET WELL SOON @frogiepower!!!!

skylambsignature
  • i am soo sorry you are sick i hate being sick!!!! have your mom make you soup that always makes me feel better

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • sorry your sick @frogiepower hope you get well soon!
    GET WELL SOON HUGSSSS 
    :)
  • Aww that is terrible!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Oh no! It's a drag being sick. :( Hopefully you'll feel better soon. Remember to eat a lot of healthy foods & drinks to help get rid of the sickness!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• @PinkyB   eww does that include veggies? I can eat corn, but not veggies they're disgusting   :-&
  • Oh and thanks to

@SparkleDream

@PinkyB

@NeonHearts

@SkyLamb

@Super_Princess_Rosalina

Oh and if you can check out "story time" makes sure you go to page 2 and look for my name to view the current

story! See you soon

• I'll go check out story time! 
    Man I so hate being sick.  The best way I've found to get over an illness the fastest, is drink a TON of bottled spring water because you need all the extra liquid to carry out all the bad stuff.  Its tough, especially if you don't feel good, but its worked for me in all cases! 

Good luck getting better!!!

Echo
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • @frogiepower Absolutely! Veggies are a great source of health and protein!

Wait... Out of all of the veggies, you only eat the corn? You need to eat more veggies than that! Maybe that's why you got sick three times this month, but I'm no doctor.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• If we're going for protein I got you covered!  best source of protein is any kind of meat and whole milk (and cookies I gotta put that because of the milk)   But mainly that is when I am well, when I am sick I eat crackers, bread, some broth, and apple sauce.

Good luck again Frogie!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • A good ol' chicken soup does wonders, you should try it if you're up to it. It's really good for breaking up congestion, but unfortunately for you it has quite a few vegetables. Get well soon!
  • @LilacsDaisies as long as you cant taste the veggies and I'm feeling a little better but not much