Morse code?

edited October 2015 in Formula For Danger
I've just gotten addicted to missclue, but this chapter I'm stuck on. I need help where you have to enter morse code in the panel(behind the chalkboard). I know the sequence(.-. .. -.- -.- - .. -.- -.- - .. -.- -.-), it just won't open. Refreshing doesn't change anything. Has anyone else experienced this and discovered a way to fix it? 

I joined the forum today for this chapter, hopefully someone can help me.

Comments

• OMG WELCOME @Jellybones!!! I am the official sleuthing team welcomer here on the message boards!! It is so nice to meet you!!

For the panel behind the chalk board you need to type in:

Spoiler:
     morse code is:   Rikk Tikk Tikk

dots = snake button;  dash = mongoose button

.-.   ..   -.-   -.-    -   ..   -.-   -.-    -   ..   -.-   -.-

Good luck!!

skylambsignature
  • hmmm thats never happened to me before... what have you done so far in the chapter?
  • hiya well @SkyLamb already posted what to do if accidentally you typed the code in wrong but if it REALLY doesn't work after that send in a HELP to staff, VFK Mintie is great at helping with Miss Clue and the next day or that present day, you'll probably find an IM from her asking about it. Good luck @Jellybones I know how annoying it is when it doesn't work! >:U

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Okay, I timed the sequence differently by waiting two seconds for each space and that did the trick. Thank you all for your help, you are so kind :)
  • Oh YAY @Jellybones you made it passed!!! Just let us know if you get caught anywhere else! It was great to meet you!
    skylambsignature