Just started Miss Clue

I just started Miss Clue and I have no idea how to play
Can someone explain to me how to play

Comments

• Welcome @Flawless!!!  Okay this is really easy, just log in and click on the menu button:
    missclue_walkthrough_menu copy
    Then, a Menu will appear.  You'll want to Click on the one that says either "Formula For Danger" or the new Halloween edition, "Haunted Garden"!
    missclue_walkthrough_menulist copy
    Then, if you click the Formula For Danger one, you get this book:
    missclue_walkthrough_book copy 
    Turn the page, by clicking in the corner:
    missclue_walkthrough_clickpicture copy 
    Then get started!!
    GL GL GL!! :D
    missclue_walkthrough_goodluck copy
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • When you enter the world of Miss clue, you play as Jane Darcy!
    The controls are really easy!  For moving around, just move your mouse around the screen until you get an arrow and then click.  Possible directions are: straight, left, right, and U turn, If you click it will take you in that direction.  Also Most of the time your mouse is a magnifying glass, when it turns red it means you can click on something.

You can get hints and help from calling your aunt in your room and talking to other people you meet.   There are locked areas you find and clues you pick up as you play.

Your goal is to unravel the mystery by talking to people, finding clues, solving puzzles, and avoiding danger!  More of the story is revealed as you play through!

Hope this helped and good luck @Flawless!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Lol wow @Marzipan we posted at the same time!!

Wow you did so many pictures nice work!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Omg WELCOME @Flawless to the miss clue Message boards!!! I'm skylamb the Official welcomer of the sleuthing team!! You will love Miss clue its the BEST!!! 

Welcome welcome welcome again!

Hope to see you soon!

Skylamb (baa)
    skylambsignature
  • Sure! It's a 3-D mystery game and it's quite easy to control. You have to find clues, find items, solve mysterious, etc. Use the arrows to move around the room, click on something when the magnifying glass is red. The goal of the game is to find clues, find objects, and to solve certain mysterious! So far they're two MissClues: Formula For Danger and Secret of the Haunted Garden. Play Formula For Danger to start from the very beginning. :) Good luck!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• HI @DazzleDream!!  Thanks I love taking pics! :D
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
  • @PinkyB nice explanation!!!  By the way I love your signature picture!! :D
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
  • @Marzipan Thanks & thanks! Yours is good too!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited October 2015
    thanks everyone for the help! It really helped me!  Hope to see you guys sometime on vfk @Marzipan @SkyLamb @dazzlerdream @PinkyB 

Capture
  • @Flawless No problem! And I saw you yesterday at @Amber's America's Got Talent.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Oooo yes it would be so fun to meet!!! do you like the garden @Flawless?
    skylambsignature
  • I'm always in the garden! @SkyLamb
  • Oh yeah, I have seen you @Flawless! welcome to the message boards BTW!  How are you enjoying miss clue!?
    ColourzRNice2
  • hi hi guys! I just finished chapter 2 haunted garden! anybody else see the scary ghost downstairs???

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • @showjumpingbird I did as well! I can't wait for the final chapter. It's such an intriguing mystery!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture