Pink's VFK Blog - SOTHG Walkthrough

It'll start off as an introduction. Jane will read aloud a letter she wrote to Nixie, then will begin to walk towards the creepy mansion. She will hear a noise and will look around, when she notices something that looks like a Grim Reaper. Next, Jane will be called to come inside...

Step 1: Go forward, then left to reach the kitchen.

Step 2: Once inside, talk to the woman sitting on the chair. Offer to help her dust, she will hand you a dusting cloth.

Step 3: Leave the kitchen and go to the sitting room. (The leaving room is through the wide door to the left)

Step 4: When you're inside, look around until you see the desk. Pick up the dust cloth and dust it.

Step 5: After Jane finishes talking, pick up the odd-looking key from the compartment.

Step 6: Go back to the kitchen and talk to the lady again, say that you have finished dusting.

Step 7: After the conversation, offer to help with the boxes. She will hand you her list.

You'll need the following items to put in the Extra Special box:

A white wedding tablecloth

Two peanut squirrels, which happen to be salt & pepper shakers

A plush Crossword cow

A turkey lamp

Books

And a picture

Step 8: Leave the kitchen and open the drawer with the flower design. There, you'll find the tablecloth and the two peanut squirrels. Pick them up.

Step 9: Go to the brown drawer, which is in the same room as the flower-designed drawer. Get the cow and turkey lamp from there.

Step 10: Go back to the sitting room and open the big, brown cabinet to your left. Get the books and the picture.

Step 11: Obviously, return to the kitchen and put the items into the Extra Special box.

Step 12: Tell the lady that you've finished the job, then offer to help her make caramel apples.

THEY LOOK SO GOOD O_O

Back to the walkthrough....

Seriously though, I want to reach into the screen and eat them!

Step 13: Go over to the stove and start making the caramel apples. (To do so,  grab a stick then put an apple on it. Then put it into the caramel. It'll be done once Jane says so.) You'll need to make exactly 8 caramel apples.

Step 14: Talk to the lady again and say you're done with the apples. She'll say thank you, then say that it's getting late and that Jane should get some rest.

Step 15: Leave the kitchen and go up the stairs, then you'll see a (SPOILER)! Hehe, do the chapter and find out!

End of chapter....

Well, I hope that this walkthrough has helped you!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

Tagged:

Comments

• OMG wow this looks to awesome! I love it @PinkyB!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• totally Chillin job Pinky!  Do you think you could get some pictures too? if you can't don't worry!
    :bz
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited October 2015

@goldenpuppy Thanks! Hope that it helps. :)

@iStella I MIGHT be able to get pictures, but I don't know for sure.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• :O you got this up soooo quick!  I am going to try and play it on my own but if I need help I will come here! thanks @PinkyB
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts You're welcome, glad to help!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• OMG The start is sooooo spooky!!!
  • IKR @NeonHearts!  Total spook!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Wow pinky is this your first walkthrough? its really nice!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice Ty! It's actually my second walkthrough.

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• edited October 2015
    good walk through Pinky......I chose to do the apples before dusting so guess order doesn't matter

here's some pics from chapter
    it took me about 8 or 9 minutes to complete chapter , i am sure its going to get harder as the next chapters come

NEW MISS CLUE 1
  • @disfaniam Thanks! And I'm sure that the pictures will help too :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Nice walk-thru!

:)
    ty

FriendsLikeYouMakeMyHeartMeltSnowma
  • Oh wonderful walk through @PinkyB!! I absolutely love this new chapter!! what do you guys think?
    skylambsignature
  • ME TOO I love it!!!
  • Great work @PinkyB! keep it up!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thank you, @PinkyB for the walkthrough!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • You're welcome!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat